- Поставь общие вопросы к предложениям: 1)The tall men is my...
- 2. Раскрой скобки. 1) My friend. (watch) TV now....
- Поставьте общие и специальные вопросы к данным предложениям: 1....
- 2. Напишите общие вопросы. 1. The student finished his...
- 1. Поставьте общие вопросы к следующим предложениям. 1.I live...
- Поставьте различные ТИПЫ вопросов к следующим Предложениям (общий, альтернативный, разделительный,...
- Поставьте вопросы, начинающиеся с вопросительных слов в скобках. Перевести предложения на...
- Поставьте общие и специальные вопросы к данным предложениям: 1. My friends...
- Поставьте различные типы вопросов к следующим предложениям (общий, альтернативный, разделительный, специальный,...
- Поставьте к следующим предложения вопросы ( общие. Специальные. Альтернативные )...
1) does the tall men is my boss?
2)Will she come at 5p.m.
3)Does he translates a lot of letters into english?
4)Will their classes begin at 9 oclock tomorrow?
5)Does she spends a lot of tome on her english?
6)Are my children at college?
8)Does she can play the guitar very well?
9)Are there many people in the library now?
10)Does he reads a lot of english books?
1) My friend is watching TV now.
2) We are playing football in the moment.
3) Im doing my homework now
4) Ann is washing plates in the moment
5) Tom and Tim are speaking over the phone now
6) They are reading book at the moment
7) Sam is learning a poem at the moment
8) Youre helping your mom now
9 ) My parents having dinner now
10) Im feeding my dog at the moment
They are running in the park now;
They arent running in the park now.;
Are they running in the park now?;
Alice is working in the garden at the moment;
Alice isnt working in the garden at the moment.;
Is Alice working in the garden at the moment?
1. What is he going to read at the office?
2. What is she going to give her sister?
3. What are they going to do with these boxes?
4. Where are we going to meet our friends?
5. What are they going to put into the boxes?
6. Where is he going to open a new office?
7. What book are they going to wrire?
8. Who is she going to find?
1. Is he going to read this newspaper at the office? 2. Is she going to give her sister this picture?
3. Are they going to take computers out of these boxes?
4. Are we going to meet our friends in the park?
5. Are they going to put pictures into the box?
6. Is he going to open a new office in Moscow?
7. Are they going to write a new interesting book?
8. Is she going to find her brother?
2. Did the student finish his work two hours ago? Were two persons detained in the restricted zone? Must you wash the dishes? Is he saying a password
3. Will his cousin meet me or my sister? Do the border guards find out the details of crossing the border or traces of the border violator? Has student Ivanov or student Petrov prepared his answer? Is the violator armed with an automatic pistol or a gun? 4. Where were our friends to meet? What did he want to find? Where did they loose each other? What does this border guard do well?
5. 1. don’t they? 2. isn’t it? 3. doesn’t he? 4. is he?
6. Who was a single child in the family? What contains a lot of illustrations? Who wants to visit my relatives in Moscow? What is various?
1 Do I live in a big city?
2 Are we students?
3 Can she play chess very well?
4 Does he know a lot of people in the city?
5 Has Tom got an interesting job?
6 Does he have a lovely time in the country every weekend?
7 Is it interesting for me to study English?
8 Is it getting cold outside?
1 Shall I help you?
2 Have I spoken to the chief.
3 Has winter come?
4 Did I enjoy my holiday greatly?
5 Did I have a bath an hour ago?
6 Am I deeply interested in this matter?
7 Did they get married last December?
1. Do most doctors make house calls?
2. Did the doctor go back into the room and closed the door behind him?
1. Do most doctors or actors make house calls?
2. Did the doctor go back into or out ofthe room?
1. Most doctors don’t make house calls, do they?
2. The doctor went back into the room and closed the door behind him, didnt he?
1. What do most doctors do?
2. Wher did the doctor go?
вопрос к подлежащему
1. Who doesn’t make house calls?
2. Who went back into the room and closed the door behind him?
1) What do his brothers and cousins do?
2) Whom do we meet in the cafe every day.
3) How many days a week do they go to school?
4) Where do our parents watch TV in the evening?
5) What languages does he speak?
1) Что делают его братья и кузены?
2) Кого мы встречаем в кафе каждый день.
3) Сколько дней в неделю они ходят в школу?
4) Где наши родители смотрят телевизор вечером?
5) На каких языках он говорит?
1. Are my friends leaving for a disco now? 2. Did our chief leave for Glasgow last Friday?3. Did my colleague leave some business letters on his table two days ago? 4. Did I forget a telephone number of my brothers colleague? 5. Is this manager afraid to lose his job? 6. Did this woman loose her child in a shopping center? 7. Was the sun shining in the sky when we came to the country? 8. Was the sun shining when we were leaving for Moscow in the evening?
1. Where are my friends leaving for? 2. When did our chief leave for Glasgow? 3. When did my colleague leave some business letters on his table? 4. What did I forget? 5. What is his manager afraid of? 6. What did this woman loose in a shopping center? 7. When was the sun shining in the sky? 8. When wasnt the sun shining?
1. Did Jim always like to have his long, white coat nice and clean?
2. Was Jim’s father the only butcher in the little town of Whiterock?
1. Did Jim always like to have his white coat clean or dirty?
2. Was Jim’s father the only butcher or chemist in the little town of Whiterock?
1. Jim always liked to have his long, white coat nice and clean, didnt he?
2. Jim’s father was the only butcher in the little town of Whiterock, wasnt he?
1. What did Jim always like?
2. Where was Jim’s father the only butcher?
1. Who always liked to have his long, white coat nice and clean?
2. Who was the only butcher in the little town of Whiterock?
1. Is there a book on the table?
2 Must he work hard today?
3. Are we are leaving for Moscow next week?
4. Were we reading the whole evening?
1. What is there on the table?
2 What must he do today?
3. Where are we leaving for next week?
4. What were we doing the whole evening?
1. Is there a book or a clock on the table?
2. Must he work hard or have a rest today?
3. Are we are leaving for Moscow or for Paris next week?
4. Were we reading or playing the whole evening?