- 9. Use “some”, “any”, “no” or their derivatives. Вставьте местоимения...
- Сочинить текст Как я провожу свои выходные На английском языке. И...
- Составе на английском языке небольшой текст о Голливуде! .
- Составте небольшой текст по английски про Семью ГРАВИТИ ФОЛЗ
- Сочините НА АНГЛИЙСКОМ 7 вопросов по этому тексту : Группа студентов...
- Составить небольшой текст с использованием слов во множественном числе с переводом...
- IV. Употребите местоимение, соответствующее данному в скобках. 1. (Наша) flat is...
- Вставьте притяжательные прилагательные или притяжательные местоимения 8. There were a...
- 1. Перепишите предложения, вставляя неопределенные местоимения some, any, no и их...
- I. Замени подчёркнутые дополнения на подходящие местоимения her, him, them, us....
1. Have you got any objections?
2. May I have some water, please?
3. I have no time to speak to you now. I am very busy.
4. There was nothing he could do.
5. Is anyone absent today?
6. I want to tell you something.
7. If someone of you knows about it, you may tell me.
8. Someone brought this letter for you.
1. Have you got ANY objections?
2. May I have SOME water, please?
3. I have NO time to speak to you now. I am very busy.
4. There was NOTHING he could do.
5. Is ANYONE absent today?
6. I want to tell you someTHING.
7. If ANY of you knows ANYHING about it, you may tell me.
8. SOMEONE brought this letter for you.
When I get up in the morning, I wash myself. Then I have breakfast and do my homework. After school I go out with friends to the street. We go to the park and play there. I return home and watch TV. Then I go to sleep.
Когда я встаю утром, я умываюсь. Затем я завтракаю и делаю домашнее задание. После школы я выхожу с друзьями на улицу. Мы идем в парк и играем там. Я возвращаюсь домой и смотрю телевизор. Затем я ложусь спать.
My holidays are very unisual. On Saturday in the morning I swim in the pool. After I eat and do my homework. Sometime I go to the cinema with my friend. In the evening I read books or watch TV. On Sunday I get up at seven oclok and go to football club. I play football from 9 to 3 oclock. After I relax, eat and go to the work. I like ride the bike. In the evening Sunday I play chess with my parents or we go to shop.And after I go to bed Мои выходные очень разнообразные. В субботу утром я плаваю в бассейне. Потом я ем и делаю уроки. Часто я хожу в кино с друзьями. Вечером я читаю книги или смотрю телек. В воскресенье я встаю в 7 часлв и иду в футбольный клуб. Я играю в футболл с 9 до 3. Потом я отдыхаю, ем, иду гулять. Я люблю ездить на велике. Вечером я играю в шазаты с родителями или мы идем в магазин. И затем я ложусь спать Вот, налеюсь нормально)
Hollywood is a neighborhood in Los Angeles, California - situated west-northwest of Downtown Los Angeles. Due to its fame and cultural identity as the historical center of movie studios and movie stars, the word "Hollywood" is often used as a metonymy of American cinema, and is often interchangeably used to refer to the greater Los Angeles area in general. The nicknames StarStruck Town and Tinseltown refer to Hollywood and its movie industry. Today, much of the movie industry has dispersed into surrounding areas such as the Westside neighborhood, but significant auxiliary industries, such as editing, effects, props, post-production and lighting companies remain in Hollywood, as does the backlot of Paramount Pictures.Many historic Hollywood theaters are used as venues and concert stages to premiere major theatrical releases and host the Academy Awards. It is a popular destination for nightlife, tourism, and is home to the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The Pines family, the main family in the cartoon gravity falls. dipper and Mabel are one of the main characters. they preodolevayut a lot of difficulties together. them from the city sent to the village uncle (grandfather) who soon turned out to be a twin brother. how would not fighting this family, they will never give each other offense. they are friendly. and their family need to take an example.
семья Пайнсв, главная семья в мультфильме гравити фолз. Диппер и мейбл одни из главных героев. Они преодалевают множество трудностей вместе. Их из города отправляют в деревушку в дяде (дедушке) у которого вскоре оказался брат близнец. Как бы не ссорилась эта семья, они никогда не дадут друг-друга в обиду. Они дружные. И с их семейки нужно брать пример.
1) who made decision of making a school club?
2)what was the reason of the decision?
3)who won the award for the best student work?
4) Finally how many students were involved into the Nature Madness Club?
5) what kind of activities were members of Nature Madness club interested in?
6) what kind of events did members organize?
7) what was the prize given to each student?
1.how many people were in the club the madness of nature first? (Сколько было людей в клубе безумие природы сначала?)
2. why did they take classes? (Зачем они взяли классы?)
3. that the mayor gave the students for a good job? (Что мэр дал студентам за хорошую работу?)
4. what events were organized? (Какие мероприятия организовали?)
5. Who created this club? (Кто создал этот клуб)
(Еще 2 вопроса не могу придумать) : сс
Every day i try to eat healthy food! I like vegetables. My mother often cooks me soup with vegetables. And i eat much/many (точно не помню, что надо использовать) fruit. By the way, i like apples, but my parents like oranges.
Каждый день я стараюсь есть полезную еду! Я люблю овощи. Моя мама часто готовит суп с овощами. И я ем много фруктов. Кстати, я люблю яблоки, а мои родители апельсины.
1. Our flat is on the fifth floor.
2. Nick is helping his friend with his English.
3. What is his father?
4. Where are her parents?
5. They are busy with their lessons.
6. This is their fiat.
7. What colour are the walls in that room? its walls are grey.
8. My parents are young.
9. Our flat has five rooms.
10. This is a chemical laboratory. Its equipment is new.
Our flat is on the fifth floor. Наша квартира на 5 этаже.
Nick is helping his friend with his English.Ник помогает своему другу с англ. Языком.
What is his father? Кто его отец?
Where are her parents? Где её родители?
They are busy with their lessons. Они заняты их уроками.
This is their flat. Это их квартира.
What colour are the walls in that room? Its walls are grey. Какого цвета обои в этой комнате? Они серого цвета.
My parents are young. Мои родители молодые.
Our flat has five rooms. В нашей квартире 5 комнат.
This is a chemical laboratory. Its equipment is new. Это хим. Лаборатория. Инвентарь новый.
8. There were a lot of people coming back from__their__ work9. Every season is beautiful in__our___ own way. 10. They would like a house of__their__ own. 11. I’ll try ___my__best, I promise. own customs and traditions. 12. Every country has _its own charm__13. He cut__his__ finger this evening. pen, I’ve lost 14. Lend me __yours__15. They’re going to London with some students of __theirs__16. This is not my pencil__Mine__, is red. 17. I haven’t got a pen. Can you give me___you__ coat, please. 18. Take off__yours__ 19. We went on holiday with some friends of _ours.__Her__husband works in a bank.
Are you going somewhere tomorrow?– No, I won’t go anywhere, I’ll be at home and do at least something of my homework.
2 somewhere conductor offers resistance to the flow of current in it, and somebody can help here yet. 3. I don’t know nothing about this plant germination theory. Tell me something about it, please. 4. That is a very easy question for anybody agricultural - somebody can answer it with something difficulty. 5. Nobody knew nothing about America before Columbus discovered it anywhere in the 15 century. 6. There was nobody in the class on Cultivation Machines. The room was empty, as all our students had gone somewhere to relax.
1) The father makes _____him___________ walk the dog.
2) We would like them______________ to donate money to the charity organisation.
3) Sam wants her ____________ to help him with Maths.
4) The teacher asks them ______________ to organise a charity fair.
5) The mother asks us __________ to tidy the house.
6) The parents would like him___________ to help in the garden.
7) I dont make her______________ donate money to charity. She does it on her own (сама).
II. Write the sentences using the complex object
1. The Smiths want__________us to visit____________ (we, visit) them next month.
2. The teacher let ______the class go_____________ (the class, go) home early.
3. What does the teacher expect ______his pupils to do_______ (his pupils, do) during the lesson?
4. When do you expect ________them to arrive________ (they, arrive)?
5. The man wouldn’t like _____his son to become________________ (his son, become) a dentist.
6. Alice didn’t expect _______the exams to start_______________ (the exams, start) in April.
7. Don’t make ___________me do homework_____ (I, do homework).
8. Do you want ______her to volunteer_________ (she, volunteer) at the local hospital?
9. She made ________her daughter do the chores________________ (her daughter, do the chores).
10. Let ________Mary explain________________ (Mary, explain) you everything.
III) Most forms of charity mean providing basic items (вещи, предметы) of necessity, such as food, water, clothing, healthcare. There are so many ____charitable____________ organizations in the world today. They allow people to donate either directly or online, through (через) _______websites________. Charitable organizations also include (включают в себя) nursing homes, food banks, religious institutes and ______hospitals_________ for the poor. Donating things you don’t use anymore is one of the forms of charity. Not everyone is lucky enough to have lots of toys or warm clothes for winter.
Sometimes people simply can’t find the job to earn enough (достаточно) money. Others are sick, disabled or ______elderly__________ and can’t get around on their own. These are the cases when charity _____helps_______. If everyone made charity a part of their life and helped those who are in ______need______, the world would become a better place to live. Mother Teresa once said: “To truly give charity, you must be free of selfishness!” And, it’s true. The acts of charity come in many different forms.