Вставьте артикль где это нужно
1. My name is. Jake. I live in. New York.
2. A have got. brother and. sisters. We are. friends.
3. We are. pupils. We dont go to. school on. Saturday.
4. We have got. bird and. cat too.
5.Im. Mr Smiths friend.He is. teacher.He is. good teacher. He teaches. English.
Вставить пропущенные слова
Thats good news about this looking guy, but you really want to go? If I ___ you, I wouldnt accept the invitation.
It’s just too risky. If you go to a disco with strangers, anything ___ happen.
You simply don’t do things like that.
And what ___ you do if you want to go back home and he or his friends feel like dancing all right? How are you _____ get home on your own?
You ____ what you want, of course. But it’s always better ____ safe than sorry so just to be on the safe side I _____ a mobile phone and some money for a taxi.
3. Вставьте вместо пропусков глагол to be или to have в соответствующей форме:
1.She … a schoolgirl last year.
2. I … many interesting text-books in the English language.
3. We … Russian students.
4. Chemistry … a difficult subject.
5. Our town … many secondary and higher schools.
6. He … a laboratory worker at a chemical plant before entering the institute.
9. Use “some”, “any”, “no” or their derivatives.
Вставьте местоимения “some”, “any”, “no” или их производные.
1. Have you got objections?
2. May I have water, please?
3. I have time to speak to you now. I am very busy.
4. There was he could do.
5. Is absent today?
6. I want to tell you some.
7. If of you knows about it, you may tell me.
8. brought this letter for you.