1. You dont need to want for a bus. Itll take you about ten minutes to get there. foot.
2. If you are in a hurry, we can go. car.
3. When the plane took. Jane realized that her new friend was not on board.
4. Because of the traffic jams lots of the passengers were late. their flights.
5. I am totally. this plane. It wont work. We need to invent something different.
6. For safety reasons all the baggage was checked. specially trained dogs.
Используйте слова в подходящей форме.
New lands have always attracted people. Some. (geography) discoveries were made by chance or even due to mistakes. The travellers of the past did not have any. (rely) navigation devices. Maps were often inaccurate and incomplete which made mistakes. (avoidable). The dangers, however, didnt stop the adventurers. They used every. (possible) for exploring the world. Lots of. (fortunate) travellers lost their lives, but those who survived kept searching for new lands, new goods, and new knowledge. The knowledge was, obviously, the most. (value) of these things.
Используйте глаголы в пасивном.
1. Knowling how much I hate packing, Clara offered to help. But when she arrived, all my luggage. (pack) and her help was not needed.
2. Due to some technical problem our flight. (delay) and we got stuck in the airport.
3. As soon we arrived at the hotel, we. (inform) about the programme of our excursions. We didnt know what to start with - all of them looked interesting.
4. If we dont make the reservation right now, all the rooms in our favourite hotel. (occupy). Look, there are only a few rooms available now.
5. I always label every piece of my luggage. Look! My phone number. (write) on all my suitcasses and bags. That means they cannot be lost.
6. Dear passengers, now you can unfasten your seat belts. In a few minutes you. (offer) some drinks and snacks.
Заполните пропуски подходящей формой притяжательного местоимения в функции определения:
1)Janet put ___ bag on the cair.
2)James writes a letter to ___ mother every week.
3)Julia likes ___ English classes very much.
4)They write new word in ___ notebook.
5) Mr. Jones put on ___ classes.
6) Im often looses ___ things?
7)Chiff gave me ___ book.
8)Ill put on ___ best drees.
9)Rose went to the concert with ___ brother.
10)Grandfather too ___ pipe out of ___ mouth.
11)Janet put ___ left hads in ___ pocket.
12)The men took ___ bats off.
Заполните пропуски словами:
pixel certain Web stylus chip perform CPU mouse
1. A. is a tiny piece of silicon containing a set of integrated circuits. 2. The. directs and coordinates the operations taking place within the computer system. 3. The arithmetic logic units. calculations on the data. 4. The common name for picture elements is. 5. On colour systems, each pixel is a. combination of the three primary colours: red, green, and blue. 6. is a system by which one can navigate through the Internet and find news, pictures, virtual museums, electronic magazines — any topic you can imagine. 7. What makes the. especially useful is that it is a very quick way to move around on a screen. 8. A. is a pen-like input device used to write directly on the screen to enter data.
Вставте пропущенные предлоги и артиклями если можно с переводом
1. The walls. the rooms. my flat are yellow yellow and blue
2. Please go. the blackboard, Peter. He is. the blackboard now.
3. Take a piece. chalk. the table and write these words, please. Whos writing the new words. the blackboard?
4. please come. the room.
5. were going. the classroom
6. the blackboard is. the wall. our classroom.
7. please put there matches. your bag.
8. please open that book. page eight
9. theyre looking. theboys