- Нужно изменить время глагола в предложениях на Present Perfect 40 Баллов...
- Переведите на английский язык, обратите внимание на употребление Present Perfect 1....
- Составить 19 предложений present perfect (Positive and negative Это обязательно)
- Составить 15 предложений present perfect
- Составить предложения c идиомами английский: 6 предложений в Present Perfect...
- Turn active sentences into passive 1. The police arrested...
- 16 Put the verbs in brackets into the Present continuous, the...
- 4 положительных и 4 отрицательных предложений present perfect countinues tence
- 1. Put the verbs in brackets into the past perfect or...
- Раскройте скобки, употребив глаголы в Past Indefinite или Present Perfect. Model:...
1. Good manners have gone out of fashion.
2. The waiter has put a bottle of lemonade in front of him.
3. I have eaten my breakfast.
4. We have drunk some water.
5. He has brought them some meat and vegetables.
6. You have put the dishes on the table.
7. They have had tea.
8. She has taken the dirty plates from the table.
9. The children have put on their coats.
10. Susan has made a new dress for her birthday party.
11. She has opened a box of chocolates.
12. I have bought some milk for milk shakes.
13. James has ordered a bottle of apple juice.
14. We have bought a CD player and some CDs with good music.
15. Have you watched the news or your favourite film?
16. I have translated a difficult article from German into Russian.
17. She has told the truth.
22. The baby has learnt to walk.
1. We have not seen her since she left the office 2. I have been in this house for about seven years, but I want move. I live 3. I have known this family for five years. They met in Kiev five years ago. 4. He taught German for two years, but then decided to quit school. 5. I have been working in this office since September. 6. His child was ill almost two weeks. 7. Can I speak with the director? Sorry, he went out. He came out a few minutes ago. 8. Did my friend call me today? No, she has not called. 9. This student does not know the answer, because he did not learn the lesson 10. Why have not you done your homework yet? 11. This is the smartest person I’ve ever met. 12. Recently, I have not received from him any pisu. 13. I have not heard anything about them since they left Kiev. 14. Did you listen to the news today on the radio? 15. He has not read much in recent times. 16. Who can give me a notebook? I forgot my home. 17. How many times have you been to the cinema this year? 18. I just found out these people. 19. We’ve been here since five o’clock. 20. I know that he has not returned from a business trip.
I have already done my homework.
He hasnt come yet.
They have just met her.
She hasnt sent an email yet.
We havent cleaned our room yet.
Kate has already phoned her mother.
I have never been to Paris.
We havent seen our teacher this week.
She has just left.
They havent seen Mary today.
I have already read this book.
She has forgotten the key.
We have already heard about the accident.
She hasnt eaten.
My grandma has been in Moscow three times.
We have watched this movie.
They havent met their friends since summer.
I have broken the cup.
He has bought a new car.
I have lived in Moscow since 1995.
I have never been to Rome.
She has always wanted to become an engineer.
Mary has never been a selfish person.
Recently I have become a doctor.
I have not finished my homework yet.
We have not won any competitions so far.
I have attended this course for 2 years.
Bob has not come to school yet.
1)Linda has learnt English before.(Линда учила английский раньше. )
2)They have already finished.(Они уже закончили. )
3)I have been to America.(Я был в Америке. )
4)I’ve just finished my work.(Я только что закончил работу. )
5) He has been late again.(Он снова опоздал. )
6)The house has been built by the local construction company.(Дом построен местной строительной компанией. )
7)We have finishedwork this week.(Мы закончили работу на этой неделе. )
8)They haven’t done the dishes yet.(Они еще не помыли посуду. )
9)I have never beento Thailand.(Я никогда не был в Таиланде. )
10)I haven’t replacedthe batteries in my camera.(Я не заменил батарейки в моей камере. )
11)Jackie hasn’t had breakfast today.(Джеки не завтракала сегодня. )
12)The plane has recently arrived to the airport.(Самолет уже недавно прибыл в аэропорт. )
13)They have recently moved into this area.(Они уже недавно переехали в этот район. )
14)We have just come back from our holidays.(Мы уже только что возвратились из нашего отпуска. )
15)They have just left.(Они уже только что ушли. )
Ive been watching this brilliant film for two hours. its my cup of tea.
Ive recently gone to the theatre and I liked the play, its my cup of tea.
Ive been typing this report since morning. its not a piece of cake.
Ive passed this test easily. its a piece of cake!
Tom has just promised not to spill the beans about my plans to get married.
Bill has been already talking about his plans for an hour and I promised not to spill the beans
You have to take everything she says with a pinch of salt, because she has recently told a lie.
Tom has been always lying since his childhood so you shouldnt take everything with a pinch of salt.
youve broke this vase, its no use crying over spilt milk.
he has been braking everything all the morning, its no use crying over spilt milk
1. The criminal was arrested by the police yesterday.
2. The sentence will be passed by judge.
3. The witnesses will be interrogated by the investigator.
4. Criminals are kept in prison.
5. All the evidence has already been collected by the lawyer.
1. John told me that they had been waiting for the criminal near the house for two days.
2. I did not know that the police had already arrested the suspect.
3. I just wanted to know if you had obtained any useful information.
4. When I offered him money, he said that he had already received his payment.
5. The judge explained what crime the accused had committed.
2) Sally and James (are gathering) raspberries in the garden now. They (have been gathering) raspberries for two hours, but they (have not gathered) enough for jam by now.
3) We (are preparing) for exams at the moment. We (have been preparing) since nine oclock and have revised all the rules by now.
4) What is Mary ( doing) now? She (is taking) a shower. She (has been washing) herself in the bathroom for half an hour now.
5) Here (is) Dick. He (is repairing) his motorbike in the garage at the moment. He (has been repairing) it for two days and he (has not finished) yet.
1. Sally and James are gathering raspberries in the garden now. They have been gathering raspberries for two hours, but they havent gathered enough for jam by now.
2. Were preparing for exams at the moment. We have been preparing since 9 oclock and have revised all the rules by now.
3. What is Mary doing now? Shes talikng a shower. She has been washing in the bathroom for half an hour now.
4. Here is Nick. Hes repairing his motorbike in the garage at the moment. He has been repairing it for two days and he hasnt finished yet.
I have been waiting here for 2 hours!
He has been playing football for 2 hours.
They have been talking for the last hour.
She has been watching too much television lately.
It has not been snowing here since 2005.
They haven’t been waiting for him for so long since last summer.
James hasnt been teaching at the university since June.
Mary hasnt been feeling a little depressed.
1. Поместите глаголы в скобки в прошлое совершенное или прошедшее совершенное непрерывное. 1) A: Почему Джилл так испугалась прошлой ночью? B: О, она думала, что она. (см. ) Призрак 2) A: Как долго. (они / знают) о призрак, прежде чем они, наконец, переехал? B: Около года. 3) A: Вы попали в кино вовремя? B: Нет, фильм ужасов. (уже / начало) к тому времени, когда мы туда попали. 4) Дженни выглядела такой испуганной, когда увидела ее после отключения электричества. Б: Это потому, что она. (подождите) больше часа в лифте, прежде чем кто-то пришел ей помочь.
1. a) Jack (has told) us two funny stories since he (came) here. b) Jack (has told) us two funny stories since he (has been) here.
2 a) I have liked him since I (have known) him. b) I (have liked) him since (I met) him.
3. a) Since I (have had) this car (I have repaired) it three times. b) Since (I bought) this car (I have repaired) it three times.
4. a) Since we (have known) him he (has been) very helpful. b) Since he (began) working here he (has been) very helpful.
5. a) My dog (has given) us twenty puppies since we (have had) her. b) My dog ( has given) us twenty puppies since we (took) her.