- Complete the postcard with the present perfect simple form of the...
- 5 и более предложений на Present Perfect,
- 5 предложений на + - и? present perfect
- надо в обоих номерах выбрать и вставить for и since. (P.S...
- Задание 1. Fill the gaps with one of the phrases...
- Сделайте Составе предложения в Presen Simple Tense, в Present...
- Напишите три схемы предложения (утвердительное, отрицательное, вопросительное) в Present perfect
- Составьте по одному предложению на английском с временами (Present Simple Tense,...
- Составьте 5 предложений утвердительных и 5 предложений вопросительных, Present Simple, Present...
- Напишите 10 предложений в present perfect continuous
1. A: Hi. you know many people here?
B: Yes, a few. Some of us doing English course together.
2. A: you live near here?
B: No, we. We live in Italy.
3. A: you staying in a nice hotel?
B: Actually, we like it very much.
4. A: you know this area well?
B: No, we. We never been here before.
5. A: you like the city?
B: Yes, we enjoying our stay here.
6. A: you worked here long?
B: No, I. Only one year.
7. A: Liz! What you doing here in Rio?
B: I travelling around South America!
8. A: we met before?
B: Yes, we.
As you can see from this postcard, I (1) have (arrived) safely.
Paul and I (2) have (already/done) Lots of things even though I (3).(only/be) in New Yourk twenty four hours. I(4). have (not slept) for two days!
I (5) have (visited) the Museum of Modern Art, I (6) have (seen) a movie and I (7) have (eaten) a real American breakfast. I (8) have.(riden)in a yellow cab and I (9) have (travelled) on the subway too. I (10) have. (not/spent) any money yet because I (11) have (not/cashed) any of my travellers cheques. Paul(12) has (paid) for everything so far.I send you another card when i(13).(have had) some sleep
1. I have known her since 2014. (Я знаю ее с 2014 года);
2. The students have left the room. (Студенты ушли из комнаты);
3. They have known each other for ages. (Они знакомы друг с другом целую вечность);
4. My friend hasnt phoned yet.(Мой друг еще не звонил);
5. My brother has been to London twice. ( Мой брат дважды был в Лондоне);
6. My sister hasnt passed her driving test. (Моя сестра не прошла экзамен по вождению).
1. I have asked him.
2. You have guessed it!
3. I have believed you!
4. I have helped you.
5. You have warned me.
1. You havent heard anything.
2. I havent noticed anything.
3. I have never understood music.
4. I have never stolen anything.
5. You havent done anything.
1. What have you closen?
2. What have I written?
3. What have you noticed?
4. What have they found?
5. Have you seen them?
Answer the questions in the negative using the Present Perfect Tense. 2) Do you play computer games a lot? No.I have not played computer games since December
3) Does Maggie often see Susan? I have not seen Susan for several weeks
4) Does Alex play volleyball? he has not played volleyball since his childhood
5) Do you often cut your hair? I have not cut my hair since last month
6) Does Mike listen to rock music? He has not listened to rock music for several years
Write down full answers to the questions.
2) How long has it been raining? (8 am) it has been raining since 8 am
3) How long has the weather been cold? the weather has been cold since christmas
4) How long have Johns parents been married? Johns parents have been married for 16 years
5) How long have you lived in this town? l have lived in this town since I was a little boy
6) How long has Susan been doing sport? Susan has been doing sport for a long time
7) How long have you had this dress? I have had this dress since (june)
8) How long has Alex been looking for a job? Alex has been looking for a job for two weeks)
9) How long has the spaceship been traveling in space? the spaceship has been travelling in space for a month)
10) How long has he been in London? he has been in London since Tuesday
(1) way of life (2) events (3) leisure (4) black and white (5) cinema
(6) animated cartoon (7) DVD-copy.
I (have seen) three police cars this morning.
After he (arrived) home, he (unpacked) and (went) to bed early.
I (have broken) a glass!
My grandparents had only (known) each other for a few months before they (got) married.
I (have been) in London for three years.
We (saw) Julie last night.
He (had been) a teacher before he (became) a musician.
When the boss (walked) into the room, we (knew) someone was going to get fired.
The children (broke) a window in the school last week.
He (saw) that film last year.
Meredith has lived here since 1997.
Meredith has lived here for eighteen years.
John has had the ball since last July.
He has had the ball for eight months.
Molly has liked fairy-tales since she was a tiny baby.
1. I play football every day. Im playing football this week. I have already played foorball today.
2. He often plays volleyball. He is playing volleyball now. He has never played volleyball.
3. She always rides a bike to school. She still riding a bike. She hasnt ridden bike to school yet.
4. They skate again. They are currently skating. They havent skated recently.
5. We ski every winter. We are skiing this winter. We have already skied today.
6. You sometimes swim in the swimming pool. You are swimming in the sea at the moment. You have never swam in the river.
+. The General of the Army has come to speak with you. – К вам пришел генерал армии поговорить.
- Morris hasn’t seen either Mr. or Mrs. Elton. – Моррис не видел ни миссис, ни мистера Элтона.
? Has Molly succeeded to pass the test? – Молли удалось пройти тест?
Это хватит если нет то напиши в комментарии я там напишу если это не хватит.
1. In my line of work I lift heavy things every day.
2. Im chewing an apple right now.
3. Ive never realised he was so caring.
4. Yesterday he announced the winners of the contest.
5. She saw a caterpillar crawling on her knee when she looked down.
6. Im going to bring this issue up tomorrow.
7. Ive been trying to memorise this poem for several hours now.
Это легко мая любимая тема если что у него все правильно я в временах очень хорошо разбираюсь
1. Я люблю путешествовать. I enjoy travelling.
2. Мы ходим в кино два раза в неделю. We go to the cinema twice a week.
3. Он плавает действительно хорошо. He swims really well.
4. Она водит машину каждый день. She drives every day.
5. Ты хорошо понимаешь математику. You understand Maths well.
1. Мы используем электронные книги сейчас. We are using electronic books quite now.
2. Посмотри! Они дерутся. Look! They are fighting.
3. Поторопись! Нас ждут студенты. Hurry up! Students are waiting for us.
4. Они не слушают музыку в этот момент. They aren’t listening music at the moment.
5. Где они ждут Ольгу? Where are they waiting for Olga?
We have been decorating our house since five oclock.
He has been reading the book for three hours.
Carmen has been working on the project since morning.
I have been waiting for him for several hours.
She hasn’t been reading your letters since January.
I haven’t been teaching English since 2011.
He hasn’t been skiing in the mountains for a month.
We haven’t been painting the walls for a long time.
Has the dog been barking for more than an hour?
We haven’t been painting the walls for a long time?