- Put in Present simple -You (to water) the flowers on...
- Написать 5 предложений present simple страдательный залог
- По два предложения в каждом времени. Present: perfect, simple & continues....
- Раскройте скобки, и поставьте в present simple 1. I (not yet...
- Поставьте следующие предложения вPresent, PastилиFuture Simple. Переведите предложения на русский...
- Упр. 1 Вставьте глагол to be в Present Simple. 1. I....
- ПЕРЕВЕДИТЕ ТЕКСТ В PRESENT simple даю когда вы встаете?...
- Task 1. What’s the English for: ходить в школу...
- Объясните правило Present Simple and Present Continios не могу понять.
- PUT THE VERB IN BRACKETS IN THE CORRECT TENSES(PRESENT SIMPLE, PRESENT...
You water the clovers on Sunday.
They dont drink orange juice.
My friend walks in school every day
You water the flowers on sunday.
( Ты поливаешь цветы по воскресениям)
They dont drink orange juice.
(Они не пили апельсиновый сок)
My Friend walks in school every day.
(Мой друг гуляет на территории школы каждый день)
Present Simple используют, когда речь идет о действиях, которые происходят регулярно, расписаниях.
1.He is often asked questions - Ему часто задают вопросы
2.The flowers are watered by my mother every day - Эти цветы поливаются моей мамой каждый день
3.The dog is fed by me every day - Эта собака кормится мной каждый день
4.The toys are always collected by my sister - Игрушки всегда собираются моей сестрой
5.The breakfasts are usually made by my mum - Завтраки обычно делаются моей мамой
Present simple: my sister waters plants every week.
Past simple: I worked in office yesterday.
Future simple: Raisat will help you.
Present continues: She is reading the book now.
Past continues: My sister was cooking
at 3 oclock.
Future continues: I will still be playing football at 4 oclock.
Present perfect: I have forgotten a lot of words in English language.
Past perfect: He had called me by five oclock.
Future perfect: We will have eaten the cake when your father comes
Present perfect continues: They have been working since 8 oclock.
Past perfect continues: Your mother had been looking for you for 3 hours when you came.
Future perfect continues: By February she will have been working at the office for 30 years.
1. I have not yet eaten today.
2. He did not eat yesterday.
3. Did you play the piano yesterday?
4. Have you played the piano today?
5. What have you prepared for today?
6. Look at this birdhouse. Mike has made it himself. He made it last Sunday.
7. Where have you put my pen? I cannot find it.
8. Have you seen Mary today?
9. When did you see Mary? I saw her last week.
10. Has your mother promised to take you to the theatre?
11. Look at my new dress! I have made it myself.
12. He is not at school today, he has fallen ill. When did he fall ill? He fell ill yesterday.
13. I have already done my homework. Now I can go for a walk.
14. I did my homework yesterday.
15. He has just come home.
16. He came home a minute ago.
17. Nick played football yesterday.
18. She has already come from school. Now she is doing her homework.
19. I read this book last year.
20. I have read this book this year.
21. I have never been to Washington.
22. Have you ever been to New York?
23. Have you ever seen the eruption of a volcano?
24. I have invited Linda to the party. When did you see her? I have not seen her for ages. I called her an hour ago.
1 I usually go to work by bus.
I dont usually go to work by bus.
Do I go to work by bus?
Я обычно езжу на работу на автобусе.
2 We went to the theater last Sunday.
We didnt gof to the theater last Sunday.
Did we go to the theater last Sunday?
В прошлое воскресенье мы ходили в театр.
3 My friend will spend his holiday in the Crimea next summer.
Will my friend spend his holiday in the Crimea next summer?
My friend wont spend his holiday in the Crimea next summer.
Следующим летом мой друг проведет отпуск в Крыму.
4 It was cold yesterday.
Was it cold yesterday?
It wasnt cold yesterday.
Вчера было холодно.
1. I am a pupil. 2. My father is not a teacher, he is a scientist. 3.Is your aunt a doctor? Yes, she is. 4. Are they at home? No, they are not at home, they are at work. 5. My brother is a worker. He is at work. 6. Are you an engineer? Yes, I am.7.Is your sister a typist? No, she is not a typist, she is a student. 8.Is your brother at school? Yes, he is. 9. Is your sister at school? No, she is not at school. 10. My sister is at home. 11. is this your watch? Yes, it is12. She is an actress. 13. This is my bag. 14. My uncle is an office-worker. 15. He is at work. 16. Helen is a painter. She has some fine pictures. They are on the walls. She has much paper. It.is. on the shelf. The shelf is brown. It is on the wall. Helen has a brother. He is a student. He has a family. His family is not in St. Petersburg, it is in Moscow
When do you get up? I get up at quarter to eight.
When does your brother get up? He gets up at twenty to eight.
Does your sister get up at twenty to eight too? No, she doesnt.
My brother goes to school and my sister doesnt go to school.
She isnt a pupil. She gets up at ten oclock.
He is a doctor. He gets up at twenty past seven. He works in the morning and in the afternoon. He doesnt work in the evening.He has a rest in the evening.
Does your sister speak French? No, she doesnt. She speaks German and his husband speaks English.
To go to school,
to go in gor sport(s),
to do the hometask/homework,
to go to sleep,
to have breakfast,
to listen to music,
to watch tv,
to have dinner/supper
I think, the russian teenagers like watching reality-shows, music channels(каналы) and programmes about travelling(о путешествиях).
Не знаю, какие твои любимые канал и программа, но пусть будет СТС и шоу "успех". My favourite tv channel is sts. And I like show " he sucsess" most of all. My favourite food is cotlets with spagetti and pizza. My favourite sport. I like spending my time by watching tv, reading books or chatting with my friends.
She doesnt go to school by bus.
Does she go to school by bus?
When does she go to school by bus?
Where does she go by bus?
Who goes to school by bus?
She goes to school by bus, doesnt she?
Второй по так же.
Перевод пока не могу написать, может потом.
A-sportsman, B-journalust, C-president
Известно, что время Present Simple употребляется, когда речь идёт о повседневных действиях и реальных фактах, а время Present Continuous - в случаях, когда действие совершается на данный момент, сейчас. Например:
He walks to school every day. Он идёт пешком в школу каждый день.
The sun shines brightly in the mornings. Солнце светит ярко по утрам.
He is walking down the stairs now. Он идёт вниз по лестнице сейчас.
I am cooking dinner at the moment. Я готовлю ужин на данный момент.
в сказуемом одно слово: глагол в 1 форме.
в 3 лице ед. Ч глагол принимает окончание
-s или -es
чтобы образовать вопросительную или отрицательную форму используем вспомогательный глагол do/does, а сам глагол будет в 1 форме.
A man (1).(is staying) in a hotel. one evening he (2).(goes)down to the hotel bar for a drink before dinner. he (3).(orders) an orange juice and decides to stand at the bar. while he (4).(is drinking) his juice he (5).(hears) a voice say: thats a nice tie. The man looks round, but nobody is near him. then he hears the voice again: Nice shirt too The man (6).(thinks) maybe the barman(7).(is talking) to him, but the barman (8).(is cleaning) glasses at the other end of the bar. suddenly the man (9).(hears) the voice again: Your jacket is really smart. The man cant understand where the voice (10).(is coming) from, so he (11).(asks) the barman about it. Excuse me, (12).(are you talking) to me?