Раскройте скобки и поставьте правильную форму глагола.
1.The situation is serious. Something must _________________________ (do).
2.I saw an accident yesterday. Two people ___________________________ to the hospital (take).
3.Paper ___________________ of wood. (make).
4.When I went outside my car ___________________________________ (steal).
5.A new hospital ____________________________________ now (build).
6.A good film ______________________________ (show) on TV tomorrow.
7.All letters ______________________________ (write) by tomorrow morning.
8.The offices ________________________________ (clean) at the moment.
9.The window___________________________ (break) down yesterday.
10.I can’t find my bag; I think it_____________________________ (steal).
1 The situation is serious. Something must be done.
2 I saw an accident yesterday. Two people were taken to the hospital.
3 Paper is made of wood.
4 When I went outside my car was stolen.
5 A new hospital is being built now.
6 A good film will be shown on TV tomorrow.
7 All letters will have been written by tomorrow morning.
8 The offices are being cleaned yesterday.
9 The window was broken down yesterday.
10 I cant find my bag. I think it is stolen.
Раскройте скобки и употребите глаголы в правильной форме
1)My brother not (to work), he (to study) at the University
2)I (to read) the book in two days and then I (to give) it to you
3)Where you (to live) last year?
4)We (to go) to the cinema a few days ago and then we (to discuss) the film
5)When your father (to come) home from work?
6)It usually (to take) me twenty minutes to get to school
7)Every morning he (to get up) at six o"clock and (to do) his physical exercises
8)She (to bring) me a very interesting book yesterday
9)I not (to go) to school yesterday. It was Sunday.
1) My brother doesnt work, he studies at the University. 2) I will read the book in to days and then I will give it to you. 3)Where did you live last year? 4) We went to the cinema a few days ago and then we discussed the film. 5) When will your father come home from work? 6) It usually takes me twenty minutes to get to school. 7) Every morning he gets up at six oclock and does his physical exercises. 8) She brought me a very interesting book yesterday. 9)I didnt go to school yesterday. It was Sunday. (Я не уверена в ответах, так как я только в 6 классе. Проверь, если будет возможность)
1) вставьте правильный предлог about, across, in, into, of, on, to
1) Lora is interested ________ history.
2) Bob loves animals. He is very kind ______ them.
3) What do you know _____ the culture ____ Great Britain?
4) The metro bridge ______ the river is the longest in America.
5) the forest extended _______ the territory_______ the city
2) Раскройте скобку и поставьте глагол в правильной форме
1) When I came into the classroom, the teacher (stand) ______ at the desk.
2) I am busy because I (make) _______ a lemon cake.
3) George (think) ________ it is difficult to learn language.
3 about; of
5 across; of
1 was standing
2 I am making
3 George thinks
1) Lora is interested ___IN____ history.
2) Bob loves animals. He is very kind ___TO___ them.
3) What do you know __ABOUT___ the culture __OF__ Great Britain?
4) The metro bridge ___ACROSS___ the river is the longest in America.
5) the forest extended ___ACROSS____ the territory___OF____ the city
1) When I came into the classroom, the teacher WAS STANDING at the desk.
2) I am busy because I AM MAKING a lemon cake.
3) George THINKS it is difficult to learn language.
Раскройте скобки в правильной форме
1. What your sister (to do) now? She (to wash) her face and hands. 2. My cousin (to go) to school every day. 3. Pat (not to cook) dinner at the moment. She (to cook) dinner every Monday. 4. He (to write) already a letter to his friend. 5. I (to work) in the garden for 3 hours. 6. They (to work) together since December. 7. What he (to do) here for 20 minutes? 8. Your friend (to do) his homework now? 9. Where your cousin (to work)? he (to work) at a hospital. 10. She (to clean) already her room? 11. My brother (not to graduate) from university yet. 12. Where you (to walk) since morning? 13. What she (to talk) about right now? 14. They (to be) good dancers but they (not to do) to discos very often. 15. His father (not to watch) TV at the moment. He (to sleep) because he (to be) tired
1. What is your sister doing now? She is washing her face and hands. 2. My cousin goes to school every day. 3. Pat is not cooking dinner at the moment. She cooks dinner every Monday. 4. He has already written a letter to his friend. 5. I have been working in the garden for 3 hours. 6. They have worked together since December. 7. What has he been doing here for 20 minutes? 8. Is your friend doing his homework now? 9. Where does your cousin work? he works at a hospital. 10. Has she cleaned her room yet? 11. My brother hasn’t graduated from university yet. 12. Where have you walked since morning? 13. What is she talking about right now? 14. They are good dancers but they don’t go to discos very often. 15. His father isn’t watching TV at the moment. He is sleeping because he is tired.