- Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в PAST SIMPIE, PAST CONTINUOUS, PAST PERFECT....
- Составить 3 вопроса на английском на тему Past Perfect Continious...
- Составить 10 предложений в Past Perfect
- Раскройте скобки употребляя глаголы Past Indefinite или Past perfect 1.By...
- A) Supply a suitable SIMPLE PAST or PAST PERFECT TENSE: 1....
- Упр. 225. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен:...
- Open the brackets. Put the verbs into the Past Indefinite or...
- Составить предложения в Past Perfect, чтоб обязательно были два последовательно идущих...
- 10 предложений на тему спорт в Past Perfect
- Past Perfect Tense формула
1) Suddenly he ( remembered) that he had not rung her up in the morning.
2) Did you make your report yesterday? No, I was ill. I had a temperature.
3) He had not opened the window before classes yesterday.
4) What was he doing ten years ago? He was studying at school.
5) He (had left) the house before I (had) time to ask him anything.
6) He (entered) the room, (took) something from the desk and (went) out.
7) When Alison (entered) the house she (saw) that her son (was playing) with a ball which she (had bought) in the shop
8) During the holidays my friend (visited) the village where he (had lived) in his childhood
9) He (told) us that they (had spent) all the
10) When I (came) up to my room, I (saw) Pete who (was standing) at the door of the room
Had it been raining?
Had I been waiting?
Had we been learning?
1) I had been playing tennis. ( Я играл теннис)
2) I had been typing this text for 2 hours and then found it on the Internet. (Я набирал этот текст два часа, а потом нашел его в Интернете)
3) I had been waiting for his airplane for many hours. (Я ждал этот самолет несколько часов)
Every letter he has written was not for me but for posterity. – Каждое письмо, что он мне написал, предназначалось не мне, а потомкам. Sally has edited a collection of Rabindranath Tagore. – Салли была редактором сборника поэзии Рабиндраната Тагора. A mood of happiness has come upon Shubin. – На Шубина накатила радость. "I have come for the cross, Sonia,” – said Raskolnikov, smiling. – “Я пришел за твоими крестами, Соня,” – сказал Раскольников, усмехаясь. His wife has come back and has given birth to a child. – Его жена вернулась и родила ему ребенка. If Jack has read the first chapter, he can guess for himself. – Если Джек прочел первую главу, то он может и сам догадаться. What a fool Melody has made of herself before them! – Какой глупой Мелоди выставила себя перед ними! Molly can never forgive Jim that he has deceived her. – Молли никогда не простит Джима, что он обманул ее. My master has been an honorable gentleman. – Мой хозяин всегда был благородным джентльменом. The General of the Army has come to speak with you. – К вам пришел генерал армии поговорить.
1)He thanked me for what I had done for him.
2)After he turned off the light, he left the room.
3)After the sun had set, we decided to return home.
4)My parents had returned from their work by the time I came from the school.
5)Had she come by 6 o’clock?
6)I hadn’t seen him for three days already
7)She had finished writing letters by 10 o’clock
8)What had been done by that time?
9)He said thay he had bought a car two week before.
10)My friend had rung me up before he went home.
1. By 8 oclock ycsterday I (had done) my homework and a (played) the piano. 2. By 6 oclock father (had come) home and at 6 he (was having) dsnner 3. By 9 yesterday grandmother (had washed) the dishes and at 9 oclock (was watching) TV. 4. When I ( met) Tom, he (was eating) an ice-cream which he(had bought) at the corner of the street. 5.When I ( came) home, my sister was reading a book which she (had brought) from the library. 6. When mother (came), children (were eating) the soup which she had cooked in the morning. 7.When I ( rang) up Mike, he was still ( learning) the poem which Pete (had begun) learning at school. 8. When I (looked) out of the window the children were playing with the ball which with a ball which Pete (had brought) from home. When I (to(to play) 9.By 10 oclock the children (had settled) comfortably om the sofa and at 10 they (were watching) a TV film. 10. When father ( came) home, we (were cooking) the mushrooms which we (had gathered) in the wood. 11. When I(saw) Ann, she (was sorting) the flowers which she (had picked) in the field.12. When I ( came) home yesterday, I (saw) that my little brother (had broken) my pen and (was playing) with its pieces. 13. When I ( opened) the door of classroom, I (saw) that the teacher had already ( come) and the pupils (were writing) a dictation.
1. I (had worried) a lot about her before I (heard) that she was safe. 2. I didn’t like the flat. It (was) much smaller than I (had thought) at first. 3. He told us he (had shot) a big tiger. 4. They (drank) tea after they (had finished) dinner. 5. She had just (folded) the pink apron and placed it in a table drawer when the door (opened) and Joe (entered). 6. The police wanted to know why he (had brought) a gun to school. 7. After he (had worked) at the hospital for two years he (decided) to give up the job. 8. When I (arrived) at the party John had already (gone) home. 9. We (had waited) until the match (finished). 10. They (had left) the room before the meeting (finished). 11. I (had bought) a new camera before I went to London. 12. I had just (turned off) the lights when the telephone (rang).1. Had he (known) her for a long time before they (got) married? 2. He (drove) down the hotel where they (had spent) their honeymoon years ago. 3. When we (got) to the station the train (had already left). 4. He (sat) at a table by the window where he (had had) a meal with Jane. 5. Why had he (not asked) her to wait and think again before she (left) Paris. 6. He was wondering why he (had let) her leave so easily. 7. He knew he (had earned) that money with a great difficulty. 8. After they (had gone), he (sat) down and (lit) a cigarette. 9. He (had to) go to work by bus because his car (had broken) down. 10. He (had been angry) before he (heard) my offer.
1. Mike is to eating. Look, he is to eating. When I am to seeing. he is to eating. He is to saying he is to eating. he is to falling. he is to eating.
2 They are to walking. and to talking. Nick os to stoping and to saying. I am to losing. You are not to finding We are to having
3. I am to coming. I am to learning. To leaving.
4. He is to doing. You are to seeing.
5. I am to giving. I am to finishing
6. To crossing To breaking
1. Helen did (not want) to go to the cinema with us yesterday evening because she had already ( seen) this film.
2. When I ( arrived) at the party some of my friends had already (gone) home.
3. When Jasper ( came) back home yesterday evening his parents ( had not gone) to bed yet.
4During his last holidays Fred (visited) his native town where he (lived / had lived) in his childhood.
5. When Ann (went) to bed yesterday evening she remembered that she ( had not locked) the door yet.
6. Jenny (went) home after lessons yesterday after she ( had made) the classroom clean.
7. Mark (did not explain) the problem until I ( had not explained) it to him.
All this had happened before he noticed a sea monster.
After a month had passed, they allowed him to see this popular attraction.
He had watched for several minutes before he noticed a school of whales.
He had walked many miles before he found and decided to stop at a quiet place.
She had been in search of a gift for her husband before she bought it.
He said that he had never been on an island before.
After they arrived they had gone on a guided tour.
He went to the shop and bought a fishing rod as soon as he had got his salary.
She was the only person who had benefited from this incident.
After they had searched for him in the mountains, unfortunately, nobody was found.
He felt terrified when the boat had suddenly rocked from side to side.
By six oclock on Sunday I had already learned all the words.
К шести часам в воскресенье я уже выучил все слова.
She had left by the 1st of June.
Она уехала (еще) до первого июня.
She had written only two letters by noon.
К полудню она написала только 2 письма.
I hadn’t read the book by Saturday.
Я еще не прочитал эту книгу к субботе.
When we called for Julia, she hadn’t yet got up.
Когда мы зашли за Джулией, она еще не встала (была в постели).
I had hoped you would help me.
Я надеялся, что ты мне поможешь (но не помог).
I had thought you knew each other.
Я думал, что вы знакомы (но ошибался).
She said that she would go home as soon as she had passed all her exams.
Она сказала, что поедет домой, как только сдаст все экзамены.
He would sit with her tonight after Mabel had gone.
Он будет сидеть с нею сегодня вечером, после того как Мэйбл уйдет.
When we first met she had lived in the country for two years and was quite happy.
Когда мы впервые встретились, она уже жила в деревне два года и была вполне счастлива.
Had+verb(в 3 форме)
I had played
You had played
He\she\it had played
We had played
They had played
Had I played?
He\she\it had played?
Had we played?
Had you played?
Had they played?
I had not played
You had not played
He\she\it had not played
We had not played
They had not played