- 18.3. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным словам. 1. The incident...
- 1) Задайте общие вопросы к данным предложениям и дайте на них...
- Поставьте вопросы к выделенным словам. 1. I shall get...
- Составьте предложения. Дайте ответы про себя. Укажите, в каких предложениях была...
- 1) Написать предложения во множественном числе, внеся необходимые изменения: 1....
- Задай вопросы к выделенным словам. Выполни упражнение в тетради....
- 1. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным словам. 1. Tom McKenzy...
- 1. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным словам. 1. Tom McKenzy...
- Задание 1. Употребите нужную форму прилагательных. Переведите предложения....
- 5. Задайте вопросы к выделенным словам: I got up at 8...
1) What happened the other day?
2) Where were they last night?
3) When did Columbus discover America?
4) Who sent us a fax two hours ago?
5) How long did I prepare for the test?
6) Who made a lot of mistakes in the dictation?
7) What did she do last week?
8) Who told me many Interesting stories from her life?
9) What did Mike buy?
10) How good did he do his job?
11) How many days ago did they come?
12) How long did it take us to find them?
13) Where was I born?
14) What did she say?
15) What was the weather like last week?
P.S. Я нашла упражнение в печатном виде с выделенными словами. Good luck!
1) Are we in his room?
- Yes, we are./ - No, we arent.
We arent in his room.
Is this his car?
- Yes, it is./ - No, it isnt.
This is not his car.
Is he Russian?
- Yes, he is./ - No, he isnt.
He isnt Russian.
Are these my books?
- Yes, they are./ - No, they arent.
These are not my books.
Is Jane in Moscow?
- Yes, she is./ - No, she isnt.
Jane isnt in Moscow.
2) What color are walls in my room?
Which classroom is it?
What newspaper is this?
(это если нужны специальные вопросы)
Are walls in my room yellow?
Is it our classroom?
Is it an English newspaper?
(это если нужны общие вопросы)
1) 1. What time shall I get up tomorrow?
2. When shall I get up at seven oclock?
3. Shall I get up at seven oclock tomorrow?
2) 1. When will our lesson be over?
3) 1. Who shall we be glad to see here on Sunday?
4) 1. Who will not spend the week-end here?
2. Whose son will not spend the week-end here?
3. Where will my son not spend the week-end?
5) 1. What shall we do in the evening?
2. What books shall we read in the evening?
1. Where are you going this summer?
-This summer I am going to Spain
2. How are you going there?
-I am going there by plain.
3. What are you going to take?
-I am going to take clothes
4. Who is going with you?
-My parents are going with me
5. What are you going to do there?
-I am going sunbathing(загорать) and swim
6. Where are you going to stay?
-We are going to stay at the hotel
1. Are these sailors Englishmen?
2. My teeth are white.
3. These men are engineers.
4. These stories are very interesting.
5. What colors are the boxes?
6. What are these men? They are pilots.
1. Where are we?
2. What is your position?
3. Where does your brother work?
4. How old is he?
5. Where is the ship?
6. What color is his suit?
7. Does our college has a library?
8. How many mistakes in their dictations?
9. How many crew does that ship have?
3) 1. few
4. a lot of
1 Are these sailors Englishmen?
2 My teeth are white.
3 Those men are engineers.
4 These stories are very interesting.
5 What colour are the boxes?
6 What are those men? They are pilots.
1 Where are you(we)?
2 What are you?
3 Who is a sailor?
4 How old is he?
5 Where is the ship?
6 What colour is his suit?
7 Does your( our) college have a library?
8 How many mistakes do they have in their dictations?
9 What kind of crew does that ship have?
2 a lot of
3 a lot of/a few/few
4 a lot of/little
5 a lot of/ little
1. When do they go to the cinema?
2. When do you enjoy watching the news on TV?
3. When does Polly meets the doctor?
4. What are you good at?
5. When were your parents interested in pets?
6. Where did Ted keep a cat and a puppy last year?
1Where do they go every week?
2When do we enjoy watching the news on TV?
3Who meets the doctor every week?(Если выделео Polly)(When does Polly meet the doctor? Если выделено every week)
4What am I good at?
5When were my parents interested in pets?
6Where did Ted keep a cat and a puppy last year?
1.Uncle Podge likes a little job. Does Uncle Podge like a little job. Дядя Подж не любит много работать. 2. Tom McKenzy works for a newspaper. Does Tom McKenzy work for a newspaper? Том Маккензи работает в газете 3. In summer we usually go to the seaside. Do we usually go to the seaside in summer? Летом мы обычно ездим на море. 4. Look. Jack is swimming to a big rock.Look! Is Jack swimming to a big rock? Смотри, Джек плывет к большой скале. Общие вопросы требуют ответа "Да" или "Нет".
Where does McKenzey work?
When do we(you) usually go to the seaside?
How can you read English books?
1. We live not far from the park.
2. Kate’s father is a good doctor.
3. He can give you an interesting book.
4. What do you have in your pocket?
When does your brother get up? He gets up at 7 oclock in the morning.
But yesterday he got up at 9 oclock in the morning.
Mark isnt at home now.He is at school.
I have six lesons every day.
1. Last weeks meeting was short.
1. I was stopped by the policeman in Greed Road this morning.
1. I will not see Andrew tonight.
2. The second word in the first sentence does not mean "kind".
1. Shall I see Andrew tonight?
2. Does the second word in the first sentence mean "kind"?
1. When did we go to Paris?
1. Встреча на прошлой неделе была короткой.
1. Сегодня утром на Грид-роуд меня остановил полицейский.
1. Сегодня вечером я не встречусь с Андреем.
2. Второе слово в первом предложении не означает «добрый».
1. Я увижу Андрея сегодня вечером?
2. Второе слово в первом предложении означает «добро»?
1. Когда мы отправились в Париж?
1. When did I get up?
2. What kind of jeans did Peter buy?
3. Who did mother feed in the morning?
4. Who traveled to Liverpool on Sunday?
5. Whom did the boy walked with?
1. My friend finished the school last year.
2. Grandfather didnt work in the garden.
3. The teacher told us an interesting story.
4. My grandmother was born in Moscow.
5. What did you watch on TV yesterday?
1. Mother bought milk and bread.
2. Tom wrote me a letter two days ago.
3. We draw a postcard tomorrow.
4. I went to bed at 9 oclock in the evening on Saturday.