- Придумать 5 предложений в present continuous
- Exercise 13. Образуйте и сравните формы Present Simple and Present Continuous....
- Переведите предложения, употребив the Present Continuous для выражения планируемого действия в...
- Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple....
- Present Continuous, Present Simple, Past Simple или Future Simple. 1. My...
- Use the words to make sentences about the future. Use the...
- Упр. 1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из времен: Present...
- Put the verb in the correct form, present continuous or present...
- 1. Поставьте предложения в Present Indefinite или Present Continuous. a)...
- Впишите прямо в листок заранее спс Упражнения 2 -...
She is watching TV now. — Она сейчас смотрит телевизор.
The children are walking in the garden at the moment. — В данный момент дети гуляют в парке.
She is talking at this moment by phone. — Она разговаривает по телефону в настоящий момент
I am studying at school. — Я учусь в школе
You are reading very interesting book – Ты читаешь очень интересную книгу сейчас.
I am reading now
I read every day
He is sleeping now
He sleeps well every night
My mother isnt working now
My mother doesnt work at an office
They arent eating now
They eat at school every morning
Is your brother driving
Does he drive to hiss office
Are you watching TV now
Do you watch TV in the evening
I usually go to the University by bus but now I am walking
My friend always attends lectures and seminars
Some students miss classes sometimes
Today Alex and Peter are staying away
What are you reading now
I am reading a book.
I read a lot
It snows quite often in the Urals
It is snowing again
I never lose (но если задание не только презент симп и континиос, то I have never lost, Present Perfect)
But you always lose
Он уезжает в Англию через два дня. He is going to England in two days 2. Я пойду к зубному врачу в понедельник. I am going to my dentist on Monday3. Мы обедаем у друзей в воскресенье. We are having dinner with our friends on Sunday4. Они приезжают в 12.They are coming at 12. 5. Денис женится в августе. Denis is going to merry in August 6. Что ты делаешь завтра вечером? What are you doing tomorrow evening 7. Когда придет Анна? When is Ann coming 8. Ты встретишь ее на вокзале? Are you meeting her at the railway station 9. Вы уже уходите? Are you going10. Я иду завтра в театр. I am going to the theatre tomorrow11. Ты не работаешь сегодня вечером, не так ли? You are not working today.are not you?12. Ты придешь к нам в субботу? Are you coming to us on Saturday –Извините, но я играю в волейбол. Excuse me.I am playing volleyball Разве ты не хочешь присоединиться к нам? 13. Они уезжают в Испанию на каникулы. They are going to Spain on holidays14. Вы готовы? Are you ready Гости прибудут с минуты на минуту. The guests are coming 15. Они купили новую квартиру и переезжают на следующей неделе They have bought new flat and they are moving there next week
1. I dont know.
2. Do they want to publish.
3. She thinks he is driving dangerously
4. Who that man is who is standing in the door way? Dont you recognize him?
5. I dont have time now, Im having dinner.
6. Where is Tom and Nick now? They are talking in the garden.
7. Do you want to see my father? Yes, i do.
8. Michael knows German. He wants to know. but he has a little time.
9. We are having.
10. He wants.
11. I think she doesnt feel safe there.
12. Do you see what I mean?
13. Do you hear what she is saying?
14. Now he doesnt feel like.
15. Are they coming tonight? Yes, I believe so.
1. goes - present simple
2. didnt go - past simple
3. Why did you go. past s.
4. will/shall grow
5. What are you doing now? present cont.
6. He is sleeping now. present cont.
7. Where did your father work last year? past simple
8.Will she go to the south next summer? furure simple
9.He didnt watch TV yesterday. past s.
10. Yesterday we wrote a test. past s.
11. I bought a very good book last Tuesday. past s.
12. went, didnt buy
13. What will you buy.
14. is working
15. Will your brother go.
16. isnt cooking
19. When do you go to school?
20. What will you prepare.
1) I am meeting my friends this evening.
2.) I am not going out tonight.
3.) The concert starts at 8.15.
4.) Tom is not coming to the party on Thursday.
5.) The English course finishs on 7 May.
6.) I am not going to London tomorrow.
7.) My sister is getting married next December.
8.) My train leaves at 8.45.
Present Simple употребляется, когда речь идет о расписаниях.
Present Continuous употребляется, когда речь идет о запланированных действиях.
Do you know him? He always tells lies.
What is he doing here? Hes waiting for his friend.
When I came yesterday, I saw that my brother was doing his lesson.
Where is Nick? He is playing tennis. He plays tennis well.
My wife is in her room now. She is sitting in the armchair and is reading an interesting book. I want to read this book, too.
Where was she yesterday? She visited her friend. They were playing chess the whole evening.
What were they doing the whole day last Sunday? They were spending the whole day in the country.
When I looked out of the window, I saw that it was snowing and everything was covered with snow.
Is somebody talking in the next room? No, nobodys talking. My son is watching television now.
Why didnt he go to school yesterday? He was ill. He was staying in bed the whole day.
Were you working, when I phoned you last night? Yest, I was working.
Why are they sitting here now? They are waiting for their doctor. The doctor is late.
Did he ask you to work late last Tuesday? No, He didnt ask. I decided to work late myself.
Yesterday was a typical summer day, the sun beat down, the sky was cloudless.
Yesterday, when he opened the door, he understood that he did it with a wrong key.
Every day she returns home, has dinner and rests. But yesterday she didnt rest after dinner, she was working at her report the whole evening
1 Lets go out. It isnt raining now.
2 Julia is very good at languages. She speaks four languages very well.
3 Hurry up! Everybody is waiting for you.
4 Are you listening to the radio? No, you can turn it off.
5 Do you listen to the radio every day? No, just occasionally.
6 The River Nile flows into the Mediterranean.
7 Look at the river. It is flowing very fast today - much faster than usual.
8 We usually grow vegetables in our garden, but this year we arent growing any.
9 How is your English? Not bad. It is improving slowly.
10 Ron is in London at the moment. He is staying at the Park Hotel. He always stays there when hes in London.
a reads, is reading
c are going
bought, Did we buy a new car on Tuesday? We didnt buy a new car on Tuesday.
did, Did Mike do his homework yesterday? Mike didnt do his homework yesterday.
stayed, Did they stay at home yesterday? They didnt stay at home yesterday
is speaking. Is the woman speaking with her daughter now? The woman isnt speaking with her daughter now.
is learning. Is he learning English Grammar. He is learning English Grammar.
is helping. Is Mary helping her mother to cook. Mary isnt helping her mother to cook.
1.I am writing an English exercise now.
2. I was writing an English exercise at this time yesterday.
3. My little sister is sleeping now.
4. My little sister was slepping at this time yesterday.
5. My friends arent doing their homework now. They are playing volley-ball. _ 6. My friends werent doing their home work at seven oclock yesterday. They were playing volley-ball.
7. Are you eating ice-cream now?
8. Were you eating ice-cream when I rang you up yesterday?
9. What your father is doing now?
10. What your father was doing from eight till nine yesterday?
11. Why is she crying now?
12. Why was she crying when I saw her yesterday?
13. She was reading the whole evening yesterday.
14. She isnt reading now.
15. Now she is going to school.
16. What are you doing now? —-Im drinking tea.
17. Was you drinking tea at this time yesterday? — No, I wasnt drinking tea at this time yesterday, I was eating a banana.
18. My sister is fond of reading. She was reading the whole evening yesterday, and now she is reading again.
19. Look! My cat is playing with a ball.
20. When I went out into the garden, the sun was shining and birds were singing in the trees.