- Переведите, тема future perfect tense 1. К тому времени, как...
- Задание 2. Переведите предложения на английский язык и определите его тип:...
- Translate the sentences using the verbs in Present, Past или Future...
- You need to translate the following sentences in English. What should...
- 2. Переведите текст на английский язык. Подчеркните глаголы в Present Simple...
- 1) Переведите предложения на английский язык, употребляя глаголы to be и...
- 2 Образуйте вопросительную и отрицательную форму предложений: 1 You are...
- Перевод на английский . Я должен сделать это сегодня? А)...
- Переведите следующие вопросы и дайте к ним ответы: 1....
- Переведите следующие предложения1.— Дом построен. Мы можем въезжать (move in). —...
1. By the time the fire brigade arrives, the house will have burnt.
2 When I come, Anna will have already bought all the necessary things that you need and Ill help her to cook dinner.
3 By the time you return to this city, they will have demolished all the old houses in the center.
4. Before students write this test, they will have repeated the entire grammar material.
5. Im afraid you wont recognize him. When you see him again, hell have grown a long beard.
6. By the time you get back from vacation, your coworkers will have picked a new President for the company.
7 By the time the doctor comes, the patient will have been dead.
8 Before Laura goes to bed, she will have checked her childrens homework. 9 Before I go to work, Ill feed the puppies.
10. Before the owner closes the store, he will have recalculated all the money.
. Call me before you leave.
2. She followed the advice the doctor gave her.
3. I know what he told you about it.
4. Masha did not tell me where she met Mikhail.
5. I will give you this book, because I liked it.
6. When the parents returned home, their son was already asleep.
7. I was asked if I was abroad.
8. Im not sure that he will take advantage of your advice.
9. Do you know where they went?
10. He will buy himself new furniture when he returns from the trip.
Every saturday, my mother and I go to the cinema.
Every sunday they (?) show me to the doctor.
Last year I helped my classmate.
Yesterday we were asked a lot of questions.
The dictation will be written next monday.
Tomorrow I will bring a new film (movie).
The doctor will ask me to open my mouth.
She sent to the post office often.
She was sent for yesterday.
This film was much talked about.
The apartment is cleaned every day.
The contract will be signed next month.
Telephones are using often. (?)
The message was sent yesterday.
The house will be built next year.
1) We are going to buy the car in the summer.
2)We are meetimg at the cafe at 5 oclock.
3) This year I will do sports twice a week.
4) Next week I am going to doctor.
5) How much time will you spend in our home?
1 We are going to buy a car in summer. Present Continouos for future
2 We are meeting in the cafe at 5 p.m. Present Continouos
3 This year I will do sports twice a week. Future Simple
4 Next week I am going to the doctor. Present Continouos
5 How long are you going to stay with us? Present Continouos for future
My mother is doctor in the hospital. She has a lot of patients every day, who needs a health care.Sometime She faces a difficult case.For example, last Wednesday, a girl comes to her, who name was Mary Green and complained of high temperature.My mother appointed a survey and pills.But a girl wont feel better.Then my mother ask for advice from more experienced doctor, who decided, that some injection can help.Yesterday Mary brought a picture of her rib cage. She had a pneumonia. My mother hopes she will feel better soon.My mother will watch her health for a next week and may be she will write her out of the hospital in a cople of weeks. Mary Green will work again.
1.1) Whose book is it? Its not my book. Its his book. Last year his sister was a student. Now she is a doctor.Where has he been? I have been at work. We dont have free time. Are you busy at 5 oclock? No, I am free at this time. Tomorrow she wont be at home. Where are you? Are you not at home? Yesterday he was at work.
1 We will have industrial training in the third year. Who will have industrial training in the third year? Will we have industrial training in the third year? What will we have in the third year? When will we have industrial training?
2 He goes to the University by Metro. Who goes to the University by Metro? Does he go to the University by Metro? Where does he go by Metro? How does he go to the University?
1 Please, dont take the book off the table.
2 Let us not hang the table with geometrical symbols.
3 Let me not do it myself now.
4 Dont come here at seven o’clock.
1) 1 You are an engineer.
Are you an engineer?
You arent an engineer.2 He will be a student next year.
Will he be a student next year?
He wont be a student next year.3 They had a big house in the country.
Did they have a big house in the country?
They didnt have a big house in the country.4 It often snows in winter.
Does it snow in Winter?
It often doesnt snows in winter.
1 All the students will be present today.
2 Yesterday we had two lectures.
3 There was a letter for him on the table.
4 My friend was a mathematics teacher at school last year.
5 He will be a pilot when he grows up.
.I have to do it today? ) No, you can do it tomorrow if you want. b) Yes, it should be done today. 2. Can I see your work? a) Please. b) No, shes not ready yet. 3. Doctor, can I swim in the sea? ) No, you cant: again, you can get sick. b) Yes, of Course. It will bring you only benefits. 4. I need to rewrite all the work or I can just correct the mistakes? 5. When can I come for the rest of the material? You dont need to visit. Well send it when it is ready. 6. Not if you can come to me at night? 7. Can we ask you to join me tonight? 8. Could you go a little later?
1.Hes a lawyer?
2. Is she a doctor?
3. Are you a manager?
4. Are you a journalist?
5. Are they programmers?
6. Are they engineers?
7. Are you a teacher?
8. Are you lawyers?
9. Are you a doctor?
10. Are you a programmer?
11. Are they journalists?
12. Are they good journalists?
13. Are they cute?
14. Is he a good lawyer?
15. Is she a good doctor?
16. Is this a new computer?
17. Is this an interesting book?
18. Are they nice people?
1.Yes, he is a lawyer
2. Yes, she is a doctor
3. Yes, Im a manager
4. Yes, Im a journalist
5. Yes, they are programmers
6. Yes, they are engineers
7. Yes, we are teachers
8. Yes, we are lawyers
9. Yes, i am a doctor
10.Yes, i am a programmer
11. Yes, they are journalists
12. Yes, they are good journalists
13. Yes, they are cute
14. Yes, he is a good lawyer
15. Yes, she is a good doctor
16. Yes, this is a new computer
17.Yes, this is an interesting book
18. Yes, these are nice people
1. The house is built. We can enter (move in). When was it finished? Last week. 2. Is the TV turned on or off? "Its just been turned off."3. This song was written many years ago, but it is still popular. 4. Next month, all employees will receive an increase in salary. 5. The President has just been informed of these developments. 6. Where was this film made? Who was it delivered to? 7. Children should always be encouraged. 8. All these books should be read and then discussed. 9. The guy was forced to give false testimony. He hoped that he would be released, but this did not happen.10.When the analysis is done, you will be informed of its results. 11. The boy was called Martin, as his grandfather.12.Many parts in this machine are made of iron. 13. The child was christened last Sunday. 14. This bestseller is translated into thirty languages. 15. You are asked to phone, doctor. "Tell them that they summoned me to the chief." 16. What is being built here? This is a kindergarten.