- Составьте 4 предложения на тему Россия. Про выборы, полезные ископаемые, и...
- Заполните пропуски предлогами by, with, for, at, in. The steam...
- 4. Заполните пропуски предлогами или наречиями, где необходимо. Mr. Foster is...
- XX. Заполните пропуски предлогами : I work. Machinoexport. A lot. foreign...
- Заполните пропуски необходимыми предлогами 1.There is book. the shelf. 2.There...
- Заполните пропуски соответствующими предлогами по смыслу и переведите на русскии...
- Заполните пропуски предлогами, где это необходимо. 1. "Do you...
- Задание № 3 Заполните пропуски следующими предлогами. As...
- Перевести предложения на английский Мы хотели купить собственный отдельный дом,...
Russia has a lot of minerals such as: gold, peat, coal, oil, natural gas, silver, iron and much more. In 2018(two thousand and eighteenth year) is running for the presidency such as Sergei Baburin of the party "Russian national Union", Vladimir Zhirinovsky of the liberal democratic party, Vladimir Putin"United Russia" Pavel Grudinin from the Communist party, Grigory Yavlinsky, Yabloko party, Ksenia Sobchak from the party "Civil initiative", Maxim suraykin from the party "Communists of Russia" Boris Titov from the party of Growth. Russia has its own attractions: keyboard monument, MOSCOW CITY, the Motherland, lake Baikal and Sochi Park is still a lot of them! Russia, the largest country in the world, is located in the Northern hemisphere, occupies most of Eurasia. The common border with eighteen countries, including the US and Japan by sea.
The steam was invented for James Watt, who worked is many years before he could make the instruments by which he perfekted his machine at first he worked in primitive tools so he could not make his engin well-regulated.
the old machine was kept going for a boy who stood by it and let in the air with means of which the steam was coldensed at every revolytion in this machine, tho ugh it was imperfect, some work was done and it had been used for a large mine-owner (шахтовладелец) to pump out the water. The first efficient steam-engine was madefor a Birmingham firm and it was soon used nearly every monufacturer. The revolution in industru made in this machine was extremely great.
Mr. Foster is a young man. He is married and has two children. He plays cricket and football IN his local club and works IN an office. He usually walks TO his office.He has lunch IN a small restaurant NEAR his office.
Mr. Fosters office is not very large. Theres a desk IN it and some chairs. NEAR the desk there is a shelf WITH books and IN the centre OF the room there is a table.There is a vase WITH flowers on it. ON the walls IN( или OF) his room there are some pictures and a map.
ON his desk there is a box IN which there are some old Roman coins; nobody uses them for money now. Mr. Foster collects them.
I work for Machinoexport. A lot of foreign firms are interested in doing business with us. We have made some contracts on boilers of a new model lately. Our boilers are in great demand now, and we sell them at high prices. The other day Mr. Gray from Roberts & Co. came to Moscow to have talks with us. As soon as he came in Moscow he phoned our secretary and made an appointment with us for the next day. He came to see us at half past nine. We discussed a lot of different questions. Our terms of payment and delivery were acceptable to him. When the talks were over we asked Mr. Gray to have dinner with us on Saturday.
1.There is book on the shelf. 2.There are some flowers in the vase. 3.There is a ball on thetable. 4.There were some chairs near the blackboard. 5.The armchair is near the TVset. 6.There is a fridge near the stove and the sink. 7.The letters are often written by him with a pencil. 8.The holidays will begin witchen a week. 9.Sometimes lectures are not attended by him. 10.I am walking along the street. 11.I go to the college every day. 12.The people are walking through the smog.13.The girl is walking near the road. 14.We are coming to the room. 15. At that moment he saw her.16. The text was being translated on the lesson. 17.He was born on the 5-th jf March. 18.There are many flowers on the window sill. 19.There is a shop near the college. 20.There is a lamp on the table.
1. На полке есть книга. 2. Есть несколько цветов в вазе. 3. На столе есть мяч. 4. Рядом с доской было несколько стульев. 5. Кресло находится рядом с телевизором. 6. Рядом с плитой и раковиной есть холодильник. 7. Письма часто пишутся им с помощью карандаша. 8. Праздники начнутся через неделю. 9. Иногда лекции не посещают его. 10. Я иду по улице. 11. Я хожу в колледж каждый день. 12. Люди идут по смогу. Девочка идет рядом с дорогой. 14. Мы идём в комнату. 15. В тот момент он увидел ее. Текст был переведен на урок. 17. Он родился 5 марта в марте. 18. На подоконнике много цветов. 19. Рядом с колледжем есть магазин. 20. На столе есть лампа.
1) There are three terms IN a school year. В школьном году три семестра
2) University classes start IN September - Классы в университете начинаются в сентябре.
3) In America all children from 6 to 16 go TO school - В Америке все дети от 6 до 16 лет ходят в школу.
4) We did not want to stay IN town on such a hot day, so we went TO the country - Мы не хотели оставаться в городе в такой теплый день, поэтому мы поехали за город.
1. "Do you work in an office?’ “No, I work at a factory.” 2. Mary lives near a large park. She often takes your son for a walk in the park. 3. Nick works hard at his English. He does a lot of exercises class and at home. 4. My friends son is at college now, and my son is going to college next year 5.1 stayed at home until ten yesterday morning. 6. I dont like playing football, but I often play tennis at work on weekdays, and at the weekend too. 7. We decided to ask our friends for dinner tomorrow dinner we are going to Central Park. 8. 1 dont want to go to the theatre tonight. My wife and 1 are going for a walk. 9. I got home late yesterday evening and went to bed at once. 10. We spent Sunday in the country. We went there early in the morning and got back to town late in the evening. 11 Mary Petrova is a woman. 32. She graduated from the university of Foreign Languages eight years ago. 12 They live in the country, a long way from Moscow. 13. We are going to have a test on the 3rd of December. Some of my friends are coming this evening and we are going to revise the grammar rules for the test.
1. Helen works as a lawyer.
2. Tom is responsible for representing clients in court.
3. They always advise us on tax matters.
4. Mary wants to work for a big international company.
5. A secretary deals with all phone calls.
6. Mr Smith is in charge of the Finance Department.
7. His job is to protect his clients against financial risks.
1.We wanted to buy our own house, wanted to have a big garden and a lake, but the money was enough for us only half the house. Lawn in front of the house - the pride of all the English.
2.Lawn carefully cut and planted along the paths of the rose.
3.In Europe, few people live in apartment buildings. Most people are owners of houses in the suburbs.
4.In English houses, the number of rooms can be different, but traditionally there is always a small entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom / wc, a couple of pantries, one or more bedrooms.
5.In homes where there are children, it is desirable to make a nursery. There must be special furniture and good lighting.
6.The dining room adjoins the living room, which in turn is connected to the kitchen.
7.It is necessary to cover with tiles not only the walls in the bathroom and the toilet, but also the wall in the kitchen where the sink is located, otherwise all the dirt will be visible. It is not as easy to wash it off as from tiles.
8.I prefer an electric gas stove - it is much easier to wash, and the hood is not very tedious.
9.On the shelves I keep the earthenware, and in these boxes - the dining rooms of nature. Remember what to put.
10.The room is so furnished that it is difficult to approach the window.
11.At Garrisonov very spacious four-room apartment in the city center. It is beautifully decorated and furnished.
12.It would be necessary to make repairs - to renew the ceiling, to lay parquet instead of linoleum and to paste washable wallpaper.
13.Such bright colorful curtains are not suitable for a bedroom. It is necessary to choose the coloring more calmly. This indoor plant near the window is blocked by light. Put him in a corner.
14.We live in this nine-story house. We do not like the area, I would like to move somewhere.
15.I could not live in the village, because I can not do without amenities - running water, hot water, garbage, central heating, telephone.
16.All living rooms in our apartments are similar to each other - bookshelves, coffee table, sofa and armchairs, TV and stereo system.
17.In England, they never hang carpets on walls, they are put on the floor.