- Нужно составить с этими словами предложения: have, grow, stay, need, learn,...
- Написать 6 предложений о книге или фильме Гарри Поттер, используя Present...
- Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous, Present Perfect Continuous или...
- Нужно 5 предложений в past perfect, present perfect, future simple, past...
- Поставить глаголы в нужную форму: Complete the email using the...
- Make up sentences in present perfect past perfect or past simple...
- Put the verb into the Present Perfect or the Present Perfect...
1.They have a lot of difficulties with the new gasoline-powered engine.
2. She is having difficulty deciding about the offer.
3. He has planned his trip to Italy.
4. She will have the time of her life if she goes to Paris on weekend.
5. Rice grows in water.
6. His business is growing very fast.
7. The companys exports have grown steadily.
8. These flowers will not grow in cold climates.
9. Id love to stay with you.
10.My mother is staying with us this week.
11. She has stayed there ever since.
12. Well stay at home if it rains.
13. You dont really need a car.
14. Глагол need не употребляется во времени Continuous.
15. But were not the only parents who have needed to send their child away.
16. Bear in mind that some children will need help.
17. Children learn at different rates.
18. She is learning to drive.
19. We have learned that she has found a job.
20. Children will learn to multiply in the second grade.
21. This book goes here.
22. The train is going nice and fast
23. The scissors have gone missing again.
24. All the money will go to charity.
25. Good fortune be with you.
26. He is being nervous recently.
27. I have been there all night.
28. John will be one soon.
29. I try to be patient with my neighbours.
30. They are trying my patience!
31. I have tried Indian food more than once.
32. We will try to do it unassisted.
33. Her day begins with a workout.
34. My boots are beginning to wear out.
35. She has begun divorce proceedings.
36. We will begin a search for a new manager this week.
I have tried Indian food more than once.
Мне нравится что Гарри Поттер Был отважный и терпеливый. Мне кажется что Гермиона влюблена в Гарри. Души по моему мнению очень спесивый и избалованный. Гарри Поттер самая моя любимая книга. Если бы я был(а) на месте Дж. К. Роулинг я бы написала бы больше и больше книг о Гарри Поттере. Гарри Поттер самый отважный ребёнок которого я знаю.
Where are you … (going)? – To the library. Would you like … (to borrow) this magazine? – No, thanks. I … (have) this book. Betty’s bus … (arrives) at 5 o’clock. I must go and meet her at the bus station. Do you (know) where my phone is? I … (have been looking) for it all the morning. Mike … (has been talking) to his friend for an hour already. More and more forests … (are disappearing) because of fires nowadays. How long have you been (working) on this problem? The first lesson … (does not finish) at 9.45. They are (playing) football tonight. We are (having) a party next Saturday night. Will you come? Are you … (trying) to take photos? It’s not allowed, you know. Do you (remember) where he … (works)?
1)I hadn’t had breakfast before I set off to the university. — Я не позавтракал прежде, чем пойти в университет.
2)Has she arrived? – Она вернулась?
3)I’ll do my best to help you. — Я сделаю все от меня зависящее, чтобы помочь тебе.
4)A new big house is being built opposite my office – новый дом сейчас строится напротив моего офиса.
Вроде бы так должно)
I (got) here on September 12th, so that means I ___(have been) here for a month already – but it feels like I___ (have been) here for years.
I ___(had been) to England before on summer camps when I ____(was) a teenager but I ____(had not ever visited) Nottingham before.
The city is nice but quite small but its really nice here and the Business School is really beautiful. The buildings look very unusual – in fact two of them look like space ships that____ (landed) from Mars!
I ____(had) my first lecture in risk management three weeks ago – what a nightmare! Until then I____ (had always thought) my English and my maths skills were really good but it turns out I was completely wrong! Ive been working in the library until late at night almost every night – me, your Jessica, who used to be the life of the party is actually studying really hard!
How is your new life in Barcelona? When_did__ you____ (move) there? Last week?
1. they (have just) met their opponents.
2. you have not played your best game, yet.
3. (by the time of their arrival had bought the tickets. )
4. I visited a game of cricket when I was in London last year )
5. The coach talked to him (yesterday)
6. I have just written an email to the sponsor.
7. According to legend, the ancient Olympic Game was founded by Herdcle the son of Zeus.
8. I have participated in two competitions (since I began exercising )
9. We have already heard the news about your wins.
10. Over 10,000 athletes took part in the Olympic Games (last year).
1. Look! somebody has broken that window.
2. You look tired. Have you been working hard?
3. Have you ever worked in a factory? No, never.
4. – Liz is away on holiday. – Is she? Where has she gone?
5. My brother is an actor. he has appeared in several films.
6. – Sorry, I’m late. – That’s all right. I have not been waiting long.
7. Is it still raining? No, it has stopped.
8. I have lost my address book. Have you seen it?
9. I have been reading the book you lent to me, but I have not finished it yet.
10. I have read the book you lent to me, so you can have it back now.