- 1. Перепишите предложения в косвенной речи. 1) “I have...
- Переведите предложения из прямой речи в косвенную, The man greeted...
- Переведите из прямой речи в косвенную. I.1.Tom said, “I have...
- Переведите из прямой речи в косвенную: 1.) 1. "Wash your...
- Перевести из прямой речи в косвенную Margaret Lots of my friends...
- Переведите предложения из прямой речи в косвенную Will you...
- Из прямой речи в косвенную 1. The teacher told...
- ПЕРЕВЕДИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ИЗ ПРЯМОЙ РЕЧИ В КОСВЕННУЮ. 1. He...
- Переведите из прямой речи в косвенную. 1. He said"I...
- Переведите предложения из прямой речи в косвенную, ДАМ : So...
1- Mike said that he has a scholarship
2- Our Professor told us to hand in our test papers
3- A freshman said that he doesnt have any friends at the university
4- My tutor asked me if i take notes of the lecture
5- My school teacher asked me what university i am going to enter
6- My friend said he failed the exam
7- My mom asked me when I am going to come back from the university
1- "Are you going to enter any university?" i asked
2- Bill asked Olivia "When did you move in the hostel?"
3- "Do you want to go to the canteen?" Mary asked me
4- "Ill be back at noon to discuss my timetable" She said
5- "Im going to retake the exam" My friend told me
6- "Dont forget to write your essay" my teacher said
The man greeted Aesop and asked him how long it would take him to get to the town
Aesop said to go
He said he knew that he had to go and repeated his question, but Aesops reply was the same. He said again very politely" to go".he decided that the man was mad.After the traveler had gone some distance, Aesop had shouted after him that he would get to the town in two hours. The traveler had come back to Aesop and asked why he hadnt told him that before. Aesop replied that he hadnt told him because he hadnt known how fast he could have walked
1. Tom said that he had found some good friends.
2. The class-master told us that Aina had made a good report on friendship the previous time.
3. The girl wrote she should meet him at the station.
4. Mary complained her father wasnt well.
5. She said that her husband had studied engineering.
6. Iris told us that he couldnt find his telephone number.
7. We told Velta that we hadnt met her brother the day before.
1. The boy told her friends that he had already read half the book.
2. I told them that I had had no time to look through those magazines the day before.
3. Andris wrote that his letter had come too late and that he had promised to go to his friend where he should stay for a week.
4. The newspaper announced that Diana had won the first prize.
5. Ilze said that her brother hadnt gone to the stadium the day before.
6. Andris told her brother that he was going to work in the garden the next day.
7. The girls said that Id completed my work before they had arrived.
1. The teacher said that I mustnt do that exercise in class.
2. She told us that she should have corrected our tests by the next lesson.
3. I told Peter that he needed not to bring me the notes the next day.
4. The lecturer said that there were different issues which he wanted to explain that day.
5. Jack said that his brother had been drawing for several hours.
6. The girl said tgat she did everything myself at home.
7. Mother said that Father hsf rang her up before he had left.
2)1. Father asked a lady if she is a doctor or a nurse
2. The tourist asked if there was another road to Valka
3. Tom asked his friend is Peter was a good athlete
4. The student asked the librarian is there were any historical novels in his library
5. We wanted to know if the film was interesting.
6. The guests asked us is there was much snow the previous winter
7. The teacher asked me if I was ill the previous Monday
1 “Do you speak French?” A man asked me in the street if I spoke French.
2. Ann said to me if my cousin lived with me.
3. She said if I hadnt done my homework
4 I asked Mother if Mary knew how to make cakes
5. My friend asked me if I had changed my plans
6. I asked Me Brown if he saw our Revolution Museum
7. The teacher said if somebody wanted to ask a question
1) she told me to wash my socks every day
2) she told me to keep my passport in a safe place
3) she asked me to text her every day
4) she asked me to send her a postcard to my grandma (крайне нелогичное предложение, Please send me a postcard to your grandma - отправь мне открытку к твоей бабушке)
5)they said they were going to spain the next day
6) they said they had packed all their luggage the day before
7) they said they would be back the following month
8) they said they travelled all around South America the year before
9) he said he hadnt got a full time job then
Маргарет много моих друзей не сильный в десять книг. Они предпочитают ходить на качели, играть в компьютерные игры, смотрят телевизор и видео. Я застенчивая и не очень состоянии и я не тратить много времени на посещения сумма вечеринок. Но я не чувствую себя аудио благодаря король я люблю. Когда я был пока девочка, любил Пересвет снова и снова, глядя на красивые картинки и ГТ, что человек говорят и делают. Я начал читать, когда мне было всего пять. Я представлял себе, как путешествует везде, говорящих на разных языках, последний по грамм и давай на другие планеты, я считаю, что почти все, что я знаю, я узнал из книг. Те из моих знакомых, кто читает много ЭМ и интересно общаться. Как правило, они очень хорошо английский язык, чтение это особый мир, полный дорогой и радости.
Will you come again? She asked – She asked if we would come again.
Why are you late? I asked her – She asked why we were late.
Where were you yesterday? His father asked - His father asked where they had been yesterday.
Who has broken the window? The teacher shouted – The teacher shouted who had broken the window.
Where will we meet next time? she asked – She asked where we would meet next time.
What can I do for you? She asked She asked what she could do for us.
Why are you smilling? he asked – He asked why we were smiling.
Если возможно, то краткое объяснение – Кратко согласование времён очень сложно объяснить:-). Если уж совсем кратко, то действия бывают одновременными, предшествующим и последующим. И действие главного предложения может быть в прошедшем, настоящим и будущем времени. Соответственно, действие зависимого предложение может происходить одновременно, раньше и позже. Исходя из сочетания этих действий, используются глаголы в различных временах.
1. The teacher told us that kangaroos live in Australia.
2. She asked them why they had done that.
3. He asked them where they wanted to go.
8. He asked them if they had seen her.
9. He told me to never do that again.
10. He told me to open my books.
11. Maggy THREATENED that if they wore her T-shirt again, shed pinch them very hard.
12. She DENIED doing it.
13. He SUGGESTED going to picnic.
14. They INSISTED on going with them.
15. She ADVISED them to see the doctor.
He said he could drive a car
she told me I ought to call her
She said he must stay there
They advised me to drive more carefully
Fred said he gad invented a new computure program
Mary said she would help her sister
They told me they had been really happy
She said she lived in a big apartment
He told her he was going to the fish market
Betty said she had found her passport
Mr. Ford said he didn’t like pork
Little Tom told his mum he was sleepy
1. He said that he liked his song.
2. She asked me were was my sister.
3. She said she didnt t speak Italian.
4. They asked me to say hello to Jim.
5. He said that the film would begin at seven oclock.
6. She told the boys not to play on the grass.
7. She asked him where he had spent his money.
8. He said that he never makes mistakes.
9. He wanted to know if she knew Robert.
10. The stuntman advised the audience not to try to do this at home.
11. He said that he was very tired.
12. He told Ben to be carefully.
13. She says that she would get herself a drink.
14. He wondered why I hadnt phoned him.
15. He said he couldnt drive them home.
16. She asks Peter he prefers tea or coffee.
17. She asked me where I spent my holidays last years.
18. He advised her not to go too far.
19. He wanted to know if we had been shopping.
20. He asked us not to make so much noise.
- И что вы сделали дальше? Спросил Холмс. Ничего, ответил Опеншоу. Он положил голову на руки. Я не знаю, что делать. Я боюсь. Ничего? Воскликнул Холмс. Молодой человек, вы должны сделать что-то быстро. Ты в опасности! - Ну, я разговаривал с полицией, сказал Опеншоу к сожалению. Но они смеялись надо мной. Они думают, что нет ничего, чтобы волноваться о. Как же они глупы! Воскликнул Холмс. И почему Вы не пришли ко мне сразу? Ваши враги уже почти два дня, чтобы составить план. Ты не нашел ничего, что поможет нам? - Ну, я нашел это в запертой комнате, сказал Джон Опеншоу. Он показал нам небольшую, наполовину сгоревшую бумажку. Это документы моего дяди. Это его письма. Смотрите, он говорит:
Я просто перевела