Переведите предложения в косвенную речь так, как это показано в примере. 1. "I want to attend a U.S. university," John said. John said that he wanted to attend a U.S. university. 76 2. "I am looking for a program in computer science," John said. 3. "I sent away for the program description," John said. 4. "I havent filled out the application form yet," John said. 5. "I will apply for my visa tomorrow," John said. 6. "I had been writing for two hours when the electricity went out," John said. 7. "My academic counsellor can help me with the paperwork," John said. 8. "The Consul may be available now," the receptionist said. (possibility) 9. "You may go in now," the receptionist said. (permission) 10. "You must bring 3 photographs," the receptionist said.
2. John said that he was looking for a program in computer science. 3.John said that he had sent away for the program description. 4. John said that he had not filles out the application form yet. 5.John said that he would apply for his visa tomorrow. 6. John said that he had been writing for two hours when the electricity had gone out. 7.John said that his academic counsellor could help him with the paperwork. 8. The receptionist said that The Consul might be available now. 9.The receptionist said that I might go in now. 10. The receptionist said that I had to bring 3 photographs.
Выписать 6 предложений в косвенной речи, My friend Jane has always had low self-esteem. Sometimes she was unhappy with her eyes; other days she didnt like her nose. Once she told me that she hated herself, but I just laughed. Last year things started to get worse because Jane had gained a bit of weight. It wasnt a lot but she got upset because she thought that everybody was looking at her. She thought that she was fat. I told her that she was perfectly normal, but she didnt listen. She said that she would only be happy if she was as thin as a supermodel. Then she started to lose weight. Every week she was getting thinner and thinner. I noticed that she didnt eat her school lunch and she didnt go out with our gang when we went to our local pizzeria. When we asked her to come, she always said that she had just eaten and wasnt hungry. When I asked her if she was on a diet, she always said that she wasnt. When I left for England, Jane was a size 6. We kept in touch by e-mail and she wrote to me that she was all right. From her letters I also knew that she had joined our local drama club and was going to be an actress after school. I was happy for her and thought that she had forgotten all that nonsense about dieting. We met again three weeks ago when I came back from England. I didnt recognise her. She was pale, thin and a size 2! At first, I thought that she was ill, but then I noticed something: we had spent the whole day together and she hadnt eaten anything. It was then I realized what had happened to my friend. I was going to phone her parents but then I thought that it wouldnt be right. Misha: I understand. You felt that youd let your friend down if you told on her. Emily: Yes, thats what I thought. Mark: How could you be so stupid, Emily? Do you remember the girl from our school, who was expelled last year? Emily: Yes, I remember. It was Kate Ferguson. But why was she expelled? Mark: She had the same problem as your friend Jane. She thought that she was fat and started dieting. In the end she got very thin but she still thought that she was fat and couldnt eat at all. Its a disease called anorexia. Its very dangerous and a lot of young people die from it. Emily: But why was she expelled? Mark: The teacher found out that she had been setting a bad example. Other girls also decided to start dieting and stopped eating. Fortunately, they hadnt become ill by the time it all came out. Emily: Thats awful. What should I do now? Misha: I think we should phone her parents and tell them the truth if its not too late.
1. Once she told me that she hated herself, but I just laughed. (только первая часть) 2. She thought that she was fat. 3. I told her that she was perfectly normal, but she didnt listen. (только первая часть) 4. She said that she would only be happy if she was as thin as a supermodel. (только первая часть) 5. I noticed that she didnt eat her school lunch and she didnt go out with our gang when we went to our local pizzeria. (только первая часть) 6. When we asked her to come, she always said that she had just eaten and wasnt hungry (только вторая часть)
Напишите эти предложения в косвенной речи, заменив слова say и ask иными возможными глаголами. 1) Betty asked:"Hoe much wine have you produced?" 2) Pete said :" Yesterday we were at the theatre, Olga." 3) We said:"These seats are very expensive, Victor." 4) Harry said :"We received a lot of guests last week." 5) Andrew asked :"Did Vlad live here last summer?" 6) Jane said :"The usher is taking James to his seat now." 7) Mrs Gordon said loudly :"I work here." 8) Gregory said :"I have already been here. "
Betty interested how much wine i had produced Pete told Olga that they have been at the theatre the day before We told Victor that these seats were very expensive Harry boasted that they have received a lot of guests the previous week Andrew interested if Vlad have lived here the previous summer Jane answered that the usher was taking James to his seat Mrs Gordon shouted that she worked there Gregory explained that he had already already been there
Перевести в косвенную речь. 1 Is that okay? 2 When and where did you first meet? 3 where do you study? 4 What did you after class yesterday? 5 where is your car? 6 why arent you listening to me? 7 what are you thinking about? 8 where is my bag? 9 what time do you usually get up?
1. Это нормально? 2. Когда и где у тебя было первое знакомство? 3. Где ты учишься? 4. Что ты делал после уроков вчера? 5. Где твоя машина? 6. Почему ты меня не слушаешь? 7. О чем ты думаешь? 8. Где моя сумка? 9. В какое время ты обычно встаёшь?(просыпаешься)
1 Все в порядке? 2 Когда и где вы в первый раз встретились? 3 Где ты учишься? 4 Что ты делал после занятий вчера? 5 Где твоя машина? 6 Почему ты меня не слушаешь? 7 Что ты думаешь насчёт этого? 8 Где моя сумка? 9 Во сколько ты обычно встаёшь?
Rewrite the sentences in reported speech. 1John says,” I always wear fancy and expensive clothes”. 2Nick says to Tom,” I don’t care about fashion”. 3Lena asks me,” Do you read adventure stories?” 4The mother always says to her children,” Don’t open the door to anybody”. 5Emily asks to the boys,” Who wants to go shopping?” 6Caroline asks her husband,” Where did you go yesterday evening?” 7The policeman says to the robber,” Put your hands up”. 8Mark says to Rob,” Don’t be so aggressive, please”
1. John says that he always wears fancy and expensive clothes. 2.Nick says to Tom that he doesnt care about fashion. 3.Lena asks me if I read adventure stories. 4. The mother always says to her children not to open the door to anybody. 5. Emily asks to the boys if they want to go shopping. 6. Caroline asks her husband where did he go yesterday evening. 7.The policeman asks the robber to put his hands up. 8.Mark asks Rob not to be so aggressive.
Переделайте следующие предложения в косвенную речь 6.”You have been generosity itself with your cousins,” said the teacher. 7.”Moira always comes home for dinner,” said Mr Collins. 8.”Everyone took me for my twin brother there and behaved accordingly,” said Tom. 9.”I asked the professor some questions”, said Nelly. 10.”My mother wants to know if you are coming to see her tomorrow,” she said. 11. The doctor said: “You will have to stay in bed for another five days.” 12. The instructor pointed out: “Only the best players can participate in the Olympics.” 13. He said: “It was difficult for me to persuade her to come here.” 14. Mabel said: “As soon as you come to our town, visit my house. 15.”You are able to solve this problem without any outside help,” said Monica to Jess.
6. «Вы были щедростью с вашими кузенами, сказал учитель. 7. «Мойра всегда приходит домой на ужин, сказал мистер Коллинз. 8. «Каждый взял меня за моего брата-близнеца и вел себя соответственно», сказал Том. 9. «Я спросил у профессора несколько вопросов», сказала Нелли. 10. «Моя мать хочет знать, завтра вы приедете к ней, сказала она. 11. Врач сказал: «Вам придется оставаться в постели еще пять дней». 12. Инструктор отметил: «Только лучшие игроки могут участвовать в Олимпийских играх». 13. Он сказал: «Мне было трудно убедить ее приехать сюда». 14. Мейбл сказала: «Как только вы придете в наш город, посетите мой дом. 15. «Вы можете решить эту проблему без какой-либо внешней помощи, сказала Моника Джесс.
Сделайте предложения в косвенной речи. 1. Nick said, “I have never been there.” 2. Nick said to me, “I wish to show you the new film.” 3. The police officer said to us: "Where are you going" 4. Julia said, “I am going away for a few days. Ill phone you when I get back.” 5. I asked Julia, “Are you really going to learn to drive a car?” 6. Ann said to me, “Please dont tell anybody what happened.” 7. The doctor says to me, “Stay in bed for a few days.” 8. “Dont shout,” I said to Jim. 9. She says, “They will have dinner at 8 oclock.” 10. I said to him, “Can you give me his address?” 11. He said, “There will be a concert in the club next Saturday.” 12. Mike said to me, “The weather has changed.’ 13. I said to Nick, “Are you still using the pen you bought last year?” 14. Bob said to us, “We reached the village late in the evening.”
1. Nick said he had never been there. 2. Nick told me he wished to show me the new film. 3. The police officer asked us where we were going. 4. Julia said she was going away for a few days and added she would phone me when she got back. 5. I asked Julia if she was really going to learn to drive a car. 6. Ann asked me not to tell anybody what had happened. 7. The doctor says to me to stay in bed for a few days. 8. I told Jim not to shout. 9. She says they will have dinner at 8 oclock. 10. I asked him if he could give me his address. 11. He said there would be a concert in the club the next Saturday. 12. Mike told me the weather had changed. 13. I asked Nick if he was still using the pen he had bought the previous year. 14. Bob told us we had reached the village late in the evening.
Преобразуйте прямую речь в косвенную. Переведите полученные предложения. 1. Our engineer said: “At the moment we are using a modem linked up direct to our microcomputer and telephone line.” 2. He tells us: “The system uses a data network, not the normal telephone line.” 3. They say: “We start testing the machine on Monday next week.” 4. They asked us: “Did you finish installation last week?”
1. Our engineer said that at the moment they were using a modem linked up direct to their microcomputer and telephone line. 2. He tells us that the system uses a data network and not the normal telephone line. 3. They say that they start testing the machine on Monday next week. 4. They asked us if we had finished installation the previous week. 1. Наш инженер сказал, что на данный момент они используют модем, связанный напрямую с их микрокомпьютером и телефонной линией. 2. Он говорит нам, что система использует сеть передачи данных, а не обычную телефонную линию. 3. Они говорят, что начинают тестирование машины в понедельник на следующей неделе. 4. Они спросили нас, завершили ли мы монтаж на предыдущей неделе.
Передайте следующие предложения в косвенной речи. 1. “Tom, go to bed,” said his mother. 2. “I have never seen your toys,” said Nellie to Pete. 3. “Give me your French book, Nick,” said the teacher. 4. Ann said to Lena, “Look at my nice kitten.” 5. “We shall go to the zoo tom orrow,” said our grandm other. 6. Mother said to Pete, “Don’t forget to wash your hands.” 7. Nick said to his mother, “I am doing my homework.” 8. “I have learnt a long poem,” said Mike to the teacher. 9. “Don’t play in the street,” said the man to the boys. 10. “Why don’t you drink your tea?” my mother said to me. 11. “I saw my friend at the stadium yesterday,” said Johnny to his mother. 12. “When did you receive this letter?” my friend said to me. 13. “Will you play football with us?” said the boys to Peter.
1. Toms mother told him to go to bed. 2. Nellie said to Pete that she had never seen his toys. 3. The teacher asked Nick to give her his French book. 4. Ann asked Lena to look at her kitten. 5. Our grandmother said that we would go to the zoo the next day. 6. Petes mother reminded him that he should wash his hands. 7. Nick said to his mother that he was doing his homework. 8. Mike said to the teacher that he had learnt a long poem. 9. The man told the boys not to play in the street. 10. My mother asked me why I didnt drink my tea. 11. Johnny said to his mother that he had seen his friend at the stadium the day before. 12. My friend asked me when I had received that letter. 13. The boys invited Peter to play football with them.
Подскажите как правильно сделать: Дайте предложения в косвенной речи. 1) Nick said: " I have never been there." 2) Nick said to me: " I wish to show you the new film". 3) The police officer said to us:"Where are you going?". 4) Julia said:"I am going away for a few days. I"ll phone you when I get back". 5) I asked Julia:"Are you really going to learn to drive a car?". 6) Ann said to me:"Please dont tell anybody what happened". 7) The doctor said to me:"Stay in bed for a few days". 8) "Dont shout,"I said to Jim. 9) She said"They will have dinner at 8 0*clock".
1. Nick said he had never been there. 2. Nick told me he wished to show me the new film. 3. The police officer asked us where we were going. 4. Julia said she was going away for a few days and added she would phone me when she got back. 5. I asked Julia if she was really going to learn to drive a car. 6. Ann asked me not to tell anybody what had happened. 7. The doctor told me to stay in bed for a few days. 8. I told Jim not to shout. 9. She said they would have dinner at 8 oclock.