- Поставьте в косвенную речь 1.“Be ready! At 5 o’clock we...
- Перевести прямую речь в косвенную You have a friend....
- Перевести предложение в косвенную речь с русского на английский 1) My...
- Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь. Laura said: "I go to bed...
- Упражнение 5. Imagine that a reporter from the local newspaper came...
- Составить 10 предложений в косвенной речи
- 17. – Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь. 1. She said: "My...
- Упр. 54. Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь. 1. “Will...
- Передайте следующие повествовательные предложения в косвенной речи. 1. The...
- Передайте следующие общие вопросы в косвенной речи в настоящем времени ....
Angela told John to be ready because at 5 oclock they would be at business centre.
I asked classmates where Tom had gone.
John told our guide he was sorry for being late. He added he had lost his way.
Gerry asked Mike if he could lend him some money.
The secretary told boss there was no paper in the box.
Mike said he was living in London then.
Mila asked her husband why that machine didn’t work.
Ken told dad not to sell the car.
Andrew told the patient to stay in bed for a few days.
Marry said she had gone to London with her sister the previous week.
My friend said he had watched a lot of soap operas.
He asked me if Tom would be there the next Wednesday.
My mother asked me if I had cleaned the room the day before.
Her teacher said he was not going to ask me then.
The teacher asked me how the accident had happened.
My cousin told his teacher they were not interested in politics.
Henry asked me what I would tell the police the following day.
Tom said New York was more lovely than London.
She asked Fiona if she was kidding with them.
She wrote me in a message to put up at that hotel.
У тебя есть друг. Вот некоторые вещи, которые он тебе сказал. l. Мои родители очень здоровы. 2. Энн купила новую машину. 3. Я собираюсь отказаться от своей работы. 4. Я не могу прийти на вечеринку в пятницу. 5. Я хочу пойти в отпуск, но я не знаю, куда идти. 6. Я уезжаю на несколько дней. 7. Я позвоню тебе, когда вернусь. 1. Я собираюсь уехать жить в Канаду. 2. Мой отец в больнице. 3. Нора и Джим поженятся в следующем месяце. 4. Я не видел Билла. 5. Я играл в теннис. 6. Маргарет родила ребенка. 7. Я не знаю, что делает Фред. 8. В наши дни я почти не встречаюсь. 9. Я работаю 14 часов в день 10. Я скажу Джим, что видел тебя.
У тебя есть друзья, Вот некоторые вещи, которые он сказал вам, мои родители очень хорошие, Эн купила новую машину, я собираюсь подняться на моей работе, я не могу прийти на вечеринку в пятницу, я хочу отправиться в отпуск, но не знаю куда идти (ехать), Я ухожу на несколько дней, я позвоню тебе когда вернусь, я собираюсь жить в Канаде, мой отец в больнице, Нора и Джим женятся в следующем месяце, я не видел Билла некоторое время, я играю в теннис, у Маргарет был ребёнок, я не знаю что Фред делает, я почти никогда не выхожу в эти дни, я работаю 14 часов в день, я скажу Джиму, что я видел тебя.
Мой любимый спорт - баскетбол
Дождь будет идти в течение ночи
Нельзя трогать компьютер
Новая больница будет построена через 5 лет
1) Мой любимый вид спорта-это баскетбол
2) Дождь будет идти всю ночь
3) Тебе нельзя прикасаться к компьютеру. (Тебе нельзя трогать компьютер)
4) Новая больница будет построена через 5 лет
Laura said that she went to bed at eleven but she was never asleep before midnight.
The man asked us if there was a post office near there.
Father asked Adam if they had got any eggs. Adam said he didnt think so. Ann said she was a nurse at the hospital and that she was on night duty then.
I said to James that There was something wrong with the lock. James said that there wasnt and that he would show me.
Michael asked Jane How many times had she seen that film?" Jane said she had seen it three times.
The pupil said to his teacher that he couldnt answer that question as it was too difficult. Teacher said that she could explain it to him.
My mother remembered me to send a telegram to my granny. I said that I had already sent it.
His wife asked him Why didnt he go to bed. He said that he wanted to see a new film.
She asked Nich if his brother was still sleeping. Nick said that his brother was taking a shower.
Ben asked Mike what he would be doing at ten oclock on Friday. Mike said that he thought he would be having breakfast.
Alec told Ann not to forget to phone Clare. Ann said she was going to phone her at five oclock.
Alec suggested to go to the theatre the following week. Laura said it would be a pleasure.
She told me she couldnt go for a walk with me because she would be very busy.
Peter suggested to take them to see the houses of Parliament. Jane agreed to go that for that evening
1. The reporter asked us what we liked about our school.
2. The reporter asked us what school activity we had had last?
3. The reporter asked us what good habits we had formed at school?
4. The reporter asked us what our favorite subject was.
5. The reporter asked us what was more important for us at school.
6. The reporter asked us how often we went on school trips.
7. The reporter asked us what our school record was.
Предъявите иск, " сказал он. "Вы можете сделать это! Только держитесь на веревку и скачок. "
2. "Вы под арестом. Вы можете остаться тихими, но что-нибудь, что Вы говорите, будет снят и может использоваться как свидетельство против Вас, " полицейский сказал ему.
3. "Почему Вы не видите консультанта? " доктор сказал. "Он мог помочь Вам преобладать над этим. "
4. Я не брал алмазы, " сказала она. "У меня даже нет ключа к коробке драгоценностей. "
5. "Вы лгали мне, Стиву! " Мэри сказала. "Почему Вы просто не допускаете это? "
6. "Вы прочитали сообщения? " он спросил своего помощника. "1 хотят пройти их. "
7. "Я могу поговорить с Вами? " Джеймс сказал. "Это о случае Джонсона. "
8. "Вы знаете, когда Салли возвращается? " он сказал. "Г. Дуглас хочет говорить с нею. "
9. "Я сожалею, что я вызвал несчастный случай, " сказал он суду. "Я никогда не хотел повреждать любого. "
10. "Держите примечания, слушая, " учитель сказал stu dents, "или Вы не будете в состоянии ответить на вопросы. "
17. – Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь. 1. She said that her parents were arriving tomorrow. 2. They told him that they would be waiting at the station when you arrived. 3. My friend said when he got money, he would buy a new car. 4. He said that he must go and post a letter. 5. She said she had stayed in a hotel for two weeks. 6. Mother told to him not to speak in a loud voice, because his brother was sleeping. 7. She said that she could see me tomorrow. 8. Beth said when father came she would show him her picture. 9. Meg said that she had made some discoveries for herself today. 10. The warning said If we went straight, you would lose our way. 11. My uncle said that it was a nice country and we could reach the sea from any place. 12. His elder sister told him not to play with a dog, to and to do his lessons. 13. Jane said if they came to see her, she would bake her favourite cake for them. 14. He said that he will take the place of the man of the family now. 15. The man said to remember the warning and not to play with fire.
Упр. 54. Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь.
2. She said if I can come and see her today. — I said that I couldn’t.
3. They said that they had forgotten to phone their friend.
4. Barry said that he was going to the cinema straight from work. Barry said if Ann would go with him. Ann said that she had seen this film twice.
5. The girl asked how much this dress cost.
6. My sister said that she could give me her dictionary if I needed it. — I thanked her and said that I had got mine.
7. Mother said to help her with the dishes. Kate agreed.
8. My brother said to stay home because his favourite TV programme was on.
9. Father said to his son to read this book and it would be interesting for him.
10. The old man said to me what I think if the weather would be like tomorrow.
11. Eva said why they had not come yet.
12. Barry said that they had already been to this museum. Barry said to go to the new art gallery.
1. The mother says that the children are in the nursery.
2. The boy says to his mother that he has no time for lunch today.
3. The woman says to me that I speak English very well.
4. My brother says to me that he is going to become a doctor.
5. My uncle says to us that he buys several newspapers every day.
6. The teacher says to the pupils that next year they will have six hours of English a week.
7. He says to me that he wants to see you today.
8. She says that she is free this evening.
9. Mother says to me that she feels bad today.
10. The pupil says to the teacher that he can do his homework after dinner.
11. The teacher says to Jack that he works hard, that he is a good boy.
12. The old man says to the girl that she can sing perfectly and that she will be a famous singer.
13. My sister says to me that I look very well, much better than I looked yesterday.
14. My guest says to me that I am an excellent cook and that everything is so tasty.
15. The student says that he can’t answer this question. He doesn’t understand it."
1. I said to Boris: "Does your friend live in London?" - I say to Boris if his friend lives in London. 2. I say to the man if he is living in a hotel. 3. Nick says to his friend if he will stay at the Hilton. 4. He says to me if I often go to see my friends. 5. He says to me if I will see my friends before I leave St. Petersburg. 6. Mike says to Jane if she will come to the railway station to see me off. 7. She says to me if I have sent them a telegram. 8. She says to me if I sent them a telegram yesterday. 9. I say to Mike if he has packed his suitcase. 10. I say to Kate if anybody met her at the station. 11. I say to her if she can give me their address. 12. I ask Tom if he had breakfast. 13. I ask my sister if she will stay at home or go for a walk after dinner. 14. I say to my mother if anybody came to see me. 15. I ask my sister if Nick will call for her on the way to school. 16. She says to the young man if he can call a taxi for her. 17. Mary says to Peter if he has shown his photo to Dick. 18. Oleg says to me if I will come here tomorrow. 19. He says to us if we went to the museum this morning.