- Перевести в косвенную речь: 1) How long have you been in...
- Надо перевести текст в косвенную речь в прошедшем времени...
- Перевести предложения, в косвенную речь, 1. She didnt know where...
- Переведите в косвенную речь следующие предложения. 1. im waiting...
- перевести прямую речь в косвенную и указать времена 1) Katy said:"The...
- Переведите в косвенную речь на Англ. 1)What are most...
- Переведите в косвенную речь: “We’ve never been on holiday abroad”they...
- перевести в косвенную речь. Is anything wrong with you?...
- перевести предложения в прямой речи, а затем переделать их в косвенную....
- Переведите в косвенную речь do you know
Перевести в косвенную речь: 1) How long have you been in the world of fashion?
2) When did you start working in fashion?
3) How did is start?
4) What do you like about your work?
5) What dont you like about your work?
6) Is it important to be trendy?
7) What is your advice how to look good and feel good?
2)Как долго ты был в мире моды?
2)Когда ты начал работать в индустрии моды?
3)Когда это началось?
4)Что тебе нравится в твоей работе?
5)Что тебе не нравится в твоей работе?
6)Это важно-быть в тренде(модным)?
7)Каков твой совет, как выглядеть хорошо и чувствовать себя хорошо?
Надо перевести текст в косвенную речь в прошедшем времени
Ed w a r d : Hello, Mary!
M a r y : Hello, Eddy. Its so nice to see [bad word] in, please. [bad word] in, takes off his coat and
hangs it on the hook.)
Ed w a r d : Look here, Mary, theres a concert this evening at the club. You are sure to like it. What about
going there together?
M a r y : Oh, Im sorry I cant. Im making a new dress. I want to wear it at our party and I havent finished it
Ed w a r d : Oh, dear, we havent been to the club for ages. Besides, its a pity to stay at home on such a fine
day, you know.
M a r y : All right. Eddy. But will you help me before we go?
Ed w a r d : Oh, yes, why not?
Ma r y : Something has gone wrong with my electric iron. (Mary gives the iron to Edward.) Can you put
d w a r d : Let me have a look at it. (Edward examines the iron.) Well, theres nothing the matter with
the iron. Im sure its the plug.
(Edward repairs the plug. Mary goes out to change. Then [bad word] back to Edward.)
Ed w a r d : Here you are.
Ma r y : How clever of you! Thank you ever so much!
Ed w a r d : Not at all. Are you ready to go now?
M a r y : Just a moment! I must switch off the light.
Ed w a r d : Hurry up then. Were going to be late, Im afraid.
M a r y : Im [bad word] on. (Mary and Edward hurry out.)
ДиалогEd w a r d: Мэри! M a r y: Эдди. Как приятно видеть [плохое слово], [плохое слово], снимает пальто ивисит на крючке. )Ed w a r d: Послушайте, Мэри, сегодня вечером в клубе есть концерт. Вам обязательно понравится. Как насчетСобираясь вместе? M a r y: О, извините, что не могу. Я делаю новое платье. Я хочу носить его на нашей вечеринке, и я еще не закончил115все же. Ed w a r d: О, дорогая, мы не были в клубе целую вечность. Кроме того, очень жаль оставаться дома на таком прекрасномдень. M a r y: Хорошо. Эдди. Но ты поможешь мне, прежде чем мы пойдем? Ed w a r d: О, да, почему бы и нет? Ma r y: Что-то пошло не так с моим электрическим утюгом. (Мэри придает Эдуарду железо). Можете ли вы положитьэто правильно? d w a r d: Позвольте мне взглянуть на него. (Эдвард изучает железо. ) Ну, дело не в этом. Железо. Я уверен, что это вилка. (Эдвард ремонтирует штепсель. Мэри выходит на смену, а затем [плохое слово] возвращается к Эдварду).Ed w a r d: Вот вы где. Маг: Как ты умный! Спасибо Вам большое! Ed w a r d: Совсем нет. Готовы ли вы сейчас? M a r y: Всего лишь мгновение! Я должен выключить свет. Ed w a r d: Тогда поторопитесь. Боюсь, мы опаздываем. M a r y: Я [плохое слово]. (Мэри и Эдвард спешат. )
Перевести предложения, в косвенную речь,
1. She didnt know where he was.
2. Andrew asked Wendy if she had heard the news.
3. We were glad that they were coming.
4. She told them not to phone her brother.
5. She asked why the girl was crying.
6. She couldnt remember what she had done the day before.
7. She asked the shop assistant if that dress was in fashion.
1. Она не знала, где он.
2. Андрей спросил Венди, слышала ли она новости.
3. Мы были рады, что они пришли.
4. Она сказала им не звонить брату.
5. Она спросила, почему девушка плачет.
6. Она не могла вспомнить, что она сделала накануне.
7. Она спросила у продавца, было ли это платье в моде.
Переведите в косвенную речь следующие предложения.
1. im waiting for my parents Nick said.
2. you should be careful my friends said to me.
3. i will come tomorrow and finish the work the plumber said to grandma.
4. we only got tickets yesterday though we booked the holiday a long time ago said mr. Smith
5. do you know where Kate is living? Ann asked me.
6. why didnt you say that to me? she asked her boyfriend.
7. i promise i will write to you as soon as i arrive, Jane, said Nick
8. what do you think about it? Mary said to Tom.
9. how many lessons have you got today? Tom asks his friend.
10. did you receive a letter from your American pen-pal yesterday? Ann asked Mary.
11. im fond of my dog the girl said to her mother.
12. he said i cant stay here.
13. she asked me are you a student?
14. my mother said have you seen the new film?
15. where will you go tonight? said my parents.
16. tell me the truth he said to me.
17. dont close the door! the teacher said to his student.
18. write me as soon as you come! Tom said to Jane.
19. dont learn this poem by heart! i said to my little brother.
20. do you speak English well? he asked me.
1) Nick said that he was waiting for his parents.
2) My friends said that I should be careful.
3) The plumber said to grandma that he would come the next day and finish the work.
4) Mr. Smith said that they only had gotten tickets the day before though we had booked the holiday a long time before.
5) Ann asked me if I know where Kate is living.
6) She asked her boyfriend why didnt he said that to her.
7) Nick said that he promised he would write to her as soon as he arrive to Jane.
8) May said to Tom what he thinks about it.
9) Tom asks his friend how many lessons has he got today.
10) Ann asked Mary if she had received a letter from her American pen-pal the day before.
11) Girl said to her mother that she was fond of her dog.
12) He said that he couldnt stay here.
13) She asked me if I am a student.
14) My mother asked if I had seen the new film.
15) My parents asked me where would I go tonight.
16) He said to me to tell him the truth
17) The teacher said to his student to not close the door.
18) Tom said to Jane to write him as soon as she come.
19) I said to my little brother to not learn this poem by heart.
20) He asked me if I speak English well.
перевести прямую речь в косвенную и указать времена 1) Katy said:"The game ended with the score 5 to 1". 2) Julie said:"When did James finish skateboarding"? 3) Denis said:"The film ended and the audience left the hall". 4) Tom said:"We went home as soon as we finished decorating the classroom". 5)Meg said:" She finished competing when she was about 30". 6) Dustin said:"The trip had ended, it was time to say goodbye to each other". 7) Philip said:"We understood that the match had ended". 8) Franr said:"John hasnt finished swimming for his school yet".
Katy said that the game ended with a score 5 to 1. Julie answered when did james finished skatebording. Denis said that the film ended and the audience left the hall. Tom said that when they went home as soon as they finished decorating the classroom. Meg said that She finished competing when she was about 30. Dustin said that the trip had ended, it was time to say goodbye to each other. Philip said that they understood that the match had ended. Franr said that John hasnt finished swimming for his school yet.
Переведите в косвенную речь на Англ.
1)What are most imortant industrial cities in England?
2) What is Stafford-upon-Avon famous for?
3) What are the main attractions of the North of England?
4) What do you кnow about Hadrians Wall?
Если Вам нужно в настоящем времени, тогда:
I wonder what the most important industrial cities are in England.
I wonder what Stafford-upon-Avon is famous for.
I wonder what the main attractions of the North of England are.
I wonder what you кnow about Hadrians Wall.
Если Вам нужно в прошедшем времени тогда:
I wondered what the most important industrial cities were in England.
I wondered what Stafford-upon-Avon was famous for.
I wondered what the main attractions of the North of England were.
I wondered what you кnew about Hadrians Wall.
Переведите в косвенную речь:
“We’ve never been on holiday abroad”they said.
Mum says “Dinner is ready”.
“I’ll start cooking at six o’clock” she said.
“We went to the supermarket yesterday” he said.
Mrs Jones says “My daughter is going to have a baby”.
“You’re never going to get a job” dad always says.
“Fish live in water” he said.
“We went to the beach last weekend” they said.
“He showed me his photographs” she said.
“I’m working on my project now” Billy said.
They said they had never been on holiday abroad.
Mum says dinner is ready.
She said she would start cooking at six o’clock.
He said they had gone to the supermarket the previous day.
Mrs Jones says her daughter is going to have a baby.
Dad always says I am never going to get a job.
He said fish live in water.(это факт -глагол не меняется )
They said they had gone to the beach the previous weekend.
She said he had shown her his photographs.
Billy said he was working on his project then.
перевести в косвенную речь.
Is anything wrong with you?
Do you sometimes have headaches?
Are you taking any medicine now?
Do you spend much time out- of-doors?
Do you do sports?
Have you a good appetite?
Do you usually go to bed late?
Will you follow my advice?
What do you like about your school?
What school activity did you have last?
What good habits have you formed at school?
What is your favorite subject?
What is more important for you at school?
How often do you go on school trips?
What is your school record?
I wonder if anything is wrong with you.
I wonder if you sometimes have headaches.
I wonder if you are taking any medicine now.
I wonder if you spend much time outdoors.
I wonder if you do sports.
I wonder if you have a good appetite.
I wonder if you usually go to bed late.
I wonder if you will follow my advice.
I wonder what you like about your school.
I wonder what school activity you had last.
I wonder what good habits you have formed at school.
I wonder what your favorite subject is.
I wonder what is more important for you at school.
I wonder if how often you go on school trips.
I wonder what your school record is.
перевести предложения в прямой речи, а затем переделать их в косвенную. 1. Он сказал: "Я купил машину вчера. " 2. Она сказала: "Мой брат ненавидит компьютерные игры. " 3. Он объяснил: "Я уже сделал дз две недели назад. " 4. Она говорит: "Моя мама самая лучшая!" 5. Он сказал: "Мы уже были здесь. " 6. Она спросила: "Ты вчера гуляла с Соней?" 7. Он спросил: "Ты пойдешь гулять?"
1. He said: " I bought a car yesterday."
He said that bought the car yesterday.
2. She said: My brother hates computer games.
She said that my brother hates computer games.
3. He explained: I already did my homework two weeks ago.
I explained that he had already done his homework two weeks ago.
4. She says: My mom is the best.
She said that my mother is the best.
5. He said: We were already here.
He said that they were already here.
6. She asked: You yesterday walked with Sonya.
She asked if I walked yesterday with Sonya.
7. He asked: You will go for a walk.
He asked if I would go for a walk.
Переведите в косвенную речь do you know
В косвенной речи используется другое строение предложения. Значит, все зависит от контекста. Я даю пример
Mary asked me: "Do you know how to do this task?".
mary asked me if I knew how to do that task
Ты знаешь иииииииииииииииииввввввввввввсссссссссссссеёеееееееееее