- Как преобразуется were being chaised в косвенной речи?
- Прочитайте и перескажите следующую шутку в косвенной речи в прошедшем времени....
- Косвенная речь. 1.Mom:"I am tired now"(said) 2.Classmisteress(to children)"Stop...
- Английский, косвенная речь, 1.She said: "Dont go near the water,...
- Косвенная речь 1.He said to me: " Dont lie!"...
- Помогите с косвенной речью: 1) i am not joking, said...
- Dan: Ill take part in different activities. There are lots of...
Косвенная речь в английском языке
Речь какого-либо человека, передаваемая как его подлинные слова, называется прямой.
Если передается только ее содержание, например, в виде дополнительных придаточных предложений, то она называется косвенной речью.
Прямая речь выделяется кавычками и считается отдельным предложением. Обратите внимание, что, в отличие от русского языка, кавычки в английском языке пишутся вверху строки. После слов, вводящих прямую речь, обычно ставится запятая, а первое слово прямой речи пишется с большой буквы. В конце прямой речи точка или другой знак препинания ставится внутри кавычек:He said, “I need my glasses.”
Он сказал: «Мне нужны мои очки».
She told me, “It’s snowing.”
Она сказала мне: «Идет снег».
The manager of a supermarket overheard a man who was boasting about how much he had been stealing from the store. When the man came in the next day, the manager followed him around. The man bought a lot of things, and stood in a queue under the sign where was written that shoplifters should be prosecuted.Then he paid for everything and loaded his cart. After that he rolled the cart to his car and put the packets into it.
In the weeks that followed the man often came to the shop, loaded his cart with packets and tins and boxes. Each time he paid for every single item. Finally, the manager came up to him and said that he had been watching a man like a hawk.The manager added that he had never seen the man(him) pocket one thing.The manager continued that the man had never hidden anything under his coat and the man had paid for every item he had bought. The manager promised that he wouldnt say a word to anyone. The manager said that he would give the man a hundred dollars if the man told the manager what he was stealing.The man smiled and replied that those were shopping carts.
1.Mom said that she was tired then.
2.Classmisteress asked the children to stop shouting.
3.Coach asked me how long I had tried to break that record the previous year.
4.Passenger asked a taxi-driver if he would give him/her a lift the next Sunday.
1. Mom said she was tired then.
2. The classmistress told the children to stop shouting.
3. The coach asked me how long I had tried to break that record the previous year.
4. The passenger asked the taxi-driver to give him a lift next Sunday.
1.She told her children not to go near the water.
2.He said to me to be careful crossing roads.
3.He told Kate to write to him.
4.Mother told the daughter not to forget her sandwiches.
5.He said to his mother he was going away the next day.
6.Roger said to me she had been to London.
7.She said to Tom she could speak to him then.
8.The teacher said to the pupils they would do it the next day.
9.He asked Tom if he understood him.
10.She asked Bill if he was leaving that day or the next day.
11.The man asked the boys how far it was.
12.The teacher asked the pupils id they had gone to the museum the day before.
13.He asked me who had put salt in his coffee.
14.The teacher asked the pupils why Petrov was absent.
15.Mother asked Tom where he had been the day before.
16.The man asked me how long it would take to get there.
1.He asked me "Go to dinner with me".
2.She asked me "Bring the book back".
3.We reminded them : Ask your parents about the trip".
1.He asked me when it had happened.
2.The teacher said to the children they would write a dictation.
3.I asked her when I had come there.
4.He said to me he was busy.
5.She asked me if I had enjoyed her book.
6.My friend said to me he had visited the town.
7.She says she always helps him.
8.She said she would help them.
Замените прямую речь косвенной, используя следующие слова: to advise, to remind, invite, ask, tell
1.Ruth remined Bruno not to forget to post the letter.
2.Tom advised Kate to see a doctor.
3.Kate asked Mary to do the dishes.
4.Ruth asked Tom, if he and Mary would like to come to dinner.
5.Mary told Ben to close the door.
6.Mother told Tom not to touch the heater.
1.He told me not to lie.
2.Father told Jane to show him her record book.
3.Mother told Mary not to eat too much ice-cream
4.The doctor told Tom to open his mouth.
5.He said to me he liked to play tennis.
6.Helen said to John her brother would go to the cinema the next day.
7.The man said to him he could leave the key there.
8.Ann said to us they hadnt come.
9.He asked me if I was reading then.
10.She asked the boys if they had played football the day before.
11.The man asked him if he would go to the theatre the next day.
12.The teacher asked the pupils if they had written those words.
13.Father asked his son where he wanted to go.
14.He asked me when I had visited my granny.
15.Mike asked Pete what he was writing then.
16.Tom asked Kate why she subscribed to that newspaper.
1.Father told Kate to tell her the truth.
2.The teacher told us not to make noise.
3.Mother told me to take that book.
4.She told her son not to play football.
5.He said to me he was writing a letter then.
6.My brother said to Tom he had seen his friend at the stadium the day before.
7.Mike said to me he had bought those books that day.
8.She said to me they would discuss that subject the next day.
9.She asked Tom if he had phoned her the day before.
10.Bill asked Kate if she got up at 7 oclock.
11.He asked me if I would play tennis the next day.
12.The man asked the girl if she had told him the truth.
13.Father asked Jane why she was crying.
14.Tom asked me what I liked to read.
15.She asked Pete if he had met his sister at the library.
16.He asked his mother what she had read that day.
1. He told me not to lie.
2. Father told Jane to show him her record book.
3. Mother told Mary not to eat too much ice-cream.
4. The doctor told Tom to open his mouth.
5. He said to me he liked to play tennis.
6. Helen said to John her brother would go to the cinema the next day.
7. The man said to him he could leave the key there.
8. Ann said to us they hadnt come.
9. He asked me if I was reading then.
10. She asked the boys if they had played football the day before.
11. The man asked him if he would go to the theatre the next day.
12. The teacher asked the pupils if they had written those words.
13. Father asked his son where he wanted to go.
14. He asked me when I had visited my granny.
15. Mike asked Pete what he was writing then.
16. Tom asked Kate why she subscribed to that newspaper.
1. Father told to Kate to tell him the truth.
2. The teacher told us not to make noise.
3. Mother told me to take that book.
4. She told her son not to play football.
5. He said to me he was writing a letter then.
6. My brother said to Tom he had seen his friend at the stadium the day before.
7. Mike said to me he had bought those books that day.
8. She said to me they would discuss that subject the next day.
9. She asked Tom if he had phoned her the day before.
10. Bill asked Kate if she got up at 7 oclock.
11. He asked me if I would play tennis the next day.
12. The man asked the girl if she had told him the truth.
13. Father asked Jane why she was crying.
14. Tom asked me what I liked to read.
15. She asked Pete if he had met her sister at the library.
16. He asked his mother what she had read that day.
1 My friend said that he wasnt joking.
2 He said that he had already spoken to the manager.
3 Joan told Mary that she hadnt felt very well the day before.
4 Simon said that he had to go then and added that he was in a hurry.
5 She said that she liked swimming and playing tennis.
6 Mike said that his parents were arriving the next day.
7 He said that they had been in that city two years before.
8 She said that her friend didnt like that film.
9 David said that he would help me the next day if he had time.
10 Jane said she had already translated two articles.
11 They told us they were going to stay in that hotel.
12 Julia said she would have finished her work by seven oclock that night.
13 He said he wanted to know where I had spent the previous night.
14 My cousin said he would be working the whole day the next Friday.
15 He told me to mind my business.
1) Dan said that he would take part in different activities. He said that there were lots of interesting activities at school.
2) Linda said that most of the school subjects were great. She said that they did a lot of interesting projects.
3)Jane said that they would have discos that year. She said that she would play in the school band again.
4) Robert said that he had no friends there. He said he was a new pupil at that school.
5) Jenny said that that year was going to be hard. She said that they would have a lot of tests in different subjects.
6) Chris said that the holidays were over and that he had to get up early again.