- Составить перечень по предотвращению конфликтов в школьной жизни в косвенной речи....
- Задание 1: Переведи предложения из прямой речи в косвенную: 1)...
- Переведите это на английский -Привет Саша! Рад слышать тебя!...
- перевести на английский язык этот текст! Семья очень важна, в жизни...
- Подумайте о конфликтной ситуации (из вашего опыта или из книги/фильма Затем...
- Перевод на английский Какой же будет система образования будущего? По...
- Составьте 15 вопросов на тему конфликт на английском языке )))даю
- Переведите текст с русского на английский, На данный момент...
- Переведите на английский язык этот текст, только не по переводчику...
1) - Teachers should make it clear at the beginning of a course how important it is to students to arrive on time. There is idea of starting lesson for latest students with a five-minute "freewrite" as explanation why they are late. Sometimes it is best to sit down with students and have a talk face to face to find out real reasons of being late. Teacher should call parents and say about this case tactfully. Maybe one of classmates who lives near would pick him up. Some teachers react strictly. They say «If Im in the classroom and youre not, you stay out». And for some types of students it works.
2) Student doesnt do his homework. Teachers are usually not very happy with students if they dont do homeworkThere are several reasons why students dont do homework. For example, it seems boring to them, or difficult, sometimes they just forget what they have to do some task. Teachers must have their methods for encouraging students to develop and stick to a regular homework:-Be positive about homework. Use positive language to talk about how learning will help students in the future. If students dont do homework because its boring teachers should turn the homework into a game, or may be give some creative task like project work; competition; working as a team. If students dont understand the instructions of the tasks, teachers should give a similar exercise right at the end of the lesson, check and explain. give rewards- praise-If students just forgot what they have to do teachers can send email reminders to students or their parents. Or teachers should talk to parents about it tactfully. Parents also should encourage their children, give them extra motivation. Parents may give add privileges or take them away. Also I think, doing homework together with parents would be fun and efficiently for kids. And finally classmates may support student who doesnt do homework, explain, help him to understand task.
3) The student is dressed in a very unusual way. Teachers should involve parents. Teachers and parents should explain why it is inappropriate to wear such clothes in school- Students wear strange clothes because they want express themselves. But there are more another way to do it. For example, create some project. one of the way to stop this behavior is make a rule to wear school uniform. Students need to learn self-control and personal responsibility, and a dress code can help do that.
4) Some students bully a newcomer. Bullying is when someone hurts or scares someone else. It can be verbal, social, or physical. In any cases its painful for newcomers. Here are some steps to prevent and stop bullying:-Students should be polite and generous with all and try to make friends. The best way to avoid getting bullied is to ignore the bully actions, stay as calm as you can. After a while, most bullies will lose interest in a victim who doesn’t react. If situation is really serious and seems out of control then students should tell about it to teacher or administrator-Teachers or parents should encourage students to deal with conflict without violence and talk things out. Teachers also should talk to bulliess parents tactfully
She says that it is important to prevent conflicts.
Their sister said she would talk to him.
He asks what the best idea is. (Не уверен, просто следовал структуре вопросительного предложения в косвенной речи: Говорящий + If или What/When etc. + подлежащее, + глагол)
Mother asked Ann to put her velvet dress on.
She asked me to call her in the evening.
I adviced him to talk to/with Kris.
We asked him not to late.
They wanted to end the conflict.
1) You ought to listen to what other people say.
2) You ought to be friendly and polite.
3) You cant learn about conflict resolution.
4) You cant to get along with all people.
(не уверен с этим, ибо не понял задания. )
1) I can’t put it with unpleasant situation.
2) What time did you get this last time?
3) The concert is put in till tomorrow.
4) The bus driver will tell you where to get there.
-Hi Sasha! Im glad to hear from you!
Whats up? You have such a voice!
-I need your advice! I have trouble, I offended my sister.
- Has he?
-No, I did not help her with math and she got 2, and thats why she took offense at me. How to be? Do you have such conflicts?
Yesterday, I played a computer, and I came to take it and asked to play, I did not give him a computer, and he was upset.
-Yes, we have similar problems.
-But I reassured him, just talked to him, you have no idea how comforting a usual conversation.
-And this is an idea. Thank you. Ill try to talk to her.
Family is very important in every persons life. Family-is the closest, relatives, people we love, who give us warmth and help in difficult situations. A real family is more than just being related. Families are different, as is the attitude in them. Everyone dreams of a happy family. But it depends on us, on how much we are willing to invest in it. Of course, there are conflicts and quarrels. But I think the most important thing is to respect each other. The main mistake people make in their relationship to me is that they start to take each other for granted. Family is our safe haven in a big, not always friendly world. And each of us must contribute to the happiness of his family. Of course, for a family to be good and friendly, mothers strength alone is not enough. All family members should make efforts to create a family climate. After all, family is, first of all, a collective
About I year ago I was involved into a conflict. It was between my brother and me. He thought I should always let him do what he wanted as he was younger. Hi didn’t let me watch TV, play computer games, speak on the phone when I wanted to do that. I was always angry with him as it was unfair! But he believed it was all right. To solve it I did the following: first of all I stopped quarreling and criticizing him. I told him I that we were equal and we had the same rights. I was confident and relaxed talking to him He agreed on that and became very nice with me. He offered to be equal and do everything by turn. So we live in peace and if we have some conflicts now, we try to be equal and respect each other’s points of view.
What will the education system of the future? In my opinion, it will be global. Any student can receive a quality education regardless of where he lives. African students will be on a level with the European, together, they will conduct a variety of experiments and experiences. In addition, education of the future will be in a single language. To every tourist could feel truly at home in different countries. The schools will teach the culture of different countries and their political structure. The borders disappear and students will be able to freely visit the country and gain new knowledge. Such visits will occur in the form of practical lessons on the subject, studying different cultures of the world. Schools will open at 11 a.m. and classes will be up to 3 hours. Learn everyone will not 11, and 14, but there will be more holidays. School subjects will be practical, notebooks more is not required, students will each lesson to put the experiments, thus developing their muscle memory. Each student will have the opportunity to get to priority items and hard to deal with them. The exams are extremely practical, written exams thing of the past. Marks is no more. Each evaluates himself. Assess their strength and capabilities. The most intelligent students can finish school early and go to University. Higher education free and available to everyone. In conclusion, I wish to say that this model of the education of the future is only possible if the whole world will be United, there will be no wars and conflicts, all races and peoples will live together and work on shared future, shared over future generations. Over the generation that will have to develop the planet and to begin development of new planets. It is this education system will make earthlings advanced and make our planet the most powerful civilization in history.
Надеюсь правильно перевёл.
1.What is the conflict?2.What is the compromise?
3.Did you happen to come into conflict with their parents?
4.You understand your parents?
5.What often causes conflict?
6.You often, with parents, resolve conflict, or prefer to keep silent about it?
7.How do you solve your problem?
8.Do you know how to solve problems and conflicts?
9.What type of people you often are in conflict?
10.Is it possible to resolve the conflict without prejudice to the rights and dignity of all people involved in the conflict?
11.What methods of conflict resolution do you know?
12.You often ask for forgiveness from the parents, if youre wrong?
13.How people behave in conflict situation?
14.Have you ever had to get in a conflict situation?
15.How people with different behavioural types behave during the conflict?
At the moment, there is no consensus on what the preconditions for the collapse of the USSR do not exist. However, most scholars are united in the fact that their beginnings were laid in the very ideology of the Bolsheviks, which, albeit in many respects formally, recognized the right of nations to self-determination. The weakening of central power has provoked the formation of new power centers on the outskirts of the state. It is worth noting that similar processes occurred in the very beginning of the 20th century, in the period of revolutions and the collapse of the Russian Empire.
In short, the causes of the collapse of the USSR are as follows:
a crisis provoked by the planned nature of the economy and leading to a shortage of many consumer goods; unsuccessful, in many respects unreasoned, reforms, which led to a sharp deterioration in the standard of living; massive discontent of the population with interruptions in food supplies; an ever-widening gap in the standard of living between citizens of the USSR and citizens of the countries of the capitalist camp; aggravation of national contradictions; weakening of central authority; the authoritarian nature of Soviet society, including strict censorship, the prohibition of the church and so on.Here are the consequences of the collapse of the USSR:
• a sharp decline in production in all countries of the former USSR and a drop in the standard of living of the population;
• the territory of Russia decreased by a quarter;
• Access to seaports has once again become more difficult;
• the population of Russia has decreased - in fact, by half;
• the emergence of numerous national conflicts and the emergence of territorial claims between the former Soviet republics;
• Globalization has begun - processes that transformed the world into a single political, information, and economic system were gradually gaining momentum;
• The world became unipolar, and the only superpower was the United States.
High school girls Lola and Jenny, a girls eternal rival, always and everywhere, with different personalities and taste preferences, both talented, creative individuals and stand up for artistic freedom, fond of photographs and want to get to artistic practice that defines their lives. Ahead of them a weekend that Jenny has in the same family earn a nanny. The result is confusion phone Jenny came to Lola. She answered the phone and heard an offer to sit with the naughty child, while his mother will be fashionable ceremony, agreed to earn. Well, why not? She got into a wealthy family, which already looks after the baby Jenny. Girls who are accustomed to competition, and are starting to interfere with each other. They do not think that their mutual accusations and resentment can lead to bad consequences. And soon the way it happened. Jenny ward, a restless teenager who dreams of freedom and independence, escaped and disappeared into the vastness of the countless streets of a great city. In the family except for the nanny and the numerous offspring of no one, and the girls do not have much time to combining their efforts to find missing. Переводил без переводчика