- 8 класс. 1) Напишите перевод слов и сложите с...
- Дополните предложения 1. In this country there. 2. In Asia there....
- Дополните предложения сложными существительными в скобках (это могут быть и составные...
- Народ, всем привет. Сделать практическую, очень. Практическое занятие №...
- Дополните предложения 1.Computers are harmful because_____________ 2.Computers are...
- Заполните пропуски, используя so, such или such a. 2. A:...
- Дополните предложения используя время ПАСТ КОНТИНИОС и переведите их. when she...
1) Напишите перевод слов и сложите с ними предложения.
to cheer smb up-
to take an exam-
2) Дополните предложения словами в Past Continuous Tense:
1. I.…………. my homework from 7 to 9 pm.
2. The dog.…………. the cat all day.
3. Anna.…………. a cup of milk.
4. My friends.…………. for me in front of the cinema.
5. Mark.…………. soccer last week.
6. It.…………. outside last night.
7. The secretary.…………. an e-mail around 9 am.
8. Grandma.…………. us a nice story at dinner time.
9. My mother.…………. the dinner.
10. They.…………. their favorite TV talk show.
A university(Университет)-My aunt works at the university.
to decide(решать)-I cant decide which car to buy.
to improve(улучшать)-I want to improve my English.
to memorize(запоминать)-I have to memorize a long poem.
to cheer smb up(подбодрить)-That news cheered my friend up.
a headmaster(директор школы)-The headmaster gave a signal to begin.
primary school(начальная школа)-I went to primary school when I was 7.
a punishment(наказание)-He deserved the punishment he got.
to take an exam(сдать экзамен)-She will take an exam next week.
Дополните предложения 1. In this country there. 2. In Asia there. 2. In our library there. 4. In the street there. 5. In the sun there. 6. In the University there. 7. In the room there. 8. Under the window there. 9. On the table there. 10. On the wall there. 11. In the picture there. 12. In the exercise there. 13. On the page there. 14. In the kitchen there. 15. In the fridge there. 16. On the left there.
1.In this country there are a lot of peoples and cars.
2.In our library there are so many books.
4.In the street there is nobody.
5.In the University there are a lot of students knowing very well.
6.In the sun there are a lot of chemical elements and very hot temperature.
7.In the room there is nothing.
8.Under the windows there are the flowers.
9.On the table there are a lot of vegatables and fruits.
10.On the wall there is the portrait Michael Jackson
11.In the picture there is sad girl.
12.In the exercise there are many interesting things.
13.On the page there is a boy playing a football.
14.In the kitchen there are things that used by man.
15.In the fridge there are meals, fruits, milk, chocolate, exc
16.On the left there is another man.
Дополните предложения сложными существительными в скобках (это могут быть и составные существительные, и существительные в притяжательном падеже в простой или аналитической форме).
1. Your coat is on the. (back, chair). 2. You’ve just spilt the. (milk, cat). 3. Can you buy some. (paper, toilet). 4. I never listened to my. (advise, parents). 5. Can you buy a. (wine, bottle) to have with supper? 6. What did that. (road, sigh) say? Did you see it? 7. It’s such a mess in here. There are empty. (wine, bottles) everywhere. 8. The. (Prime Minister, duties) include entertaining heads of the state. 9. The. (my shoe, heel) has come off. 10. Can I borrow your. (brush, hair)? 11. What happened at the. (film, end)? 12. Here is. (today, news). 13. Where is the nearest. (Metro, station)? 14. It’s my. (anniversary, parents, wedding) next week. 15. The. (company, success) is due to its efficiency. 16. I’ve got a. (fortnight, holiday) next month. 17. The. (government, economic policy) is confusing. 18. My children go to the local. (school, state). 19. The annual. (rate, inflation) is about 4 percent. 20. Are there any. (coffee, cups) in your bedroom? There are none in the kitchen. 21. Do you want a. (coffee, cup)?
1. Your coat is on the back of the chair.
2. You’ve just spilt the cats milk.
3. Can you buy some toilet paper?
4. I never listened to my parents advise.
5. Can you buy a bottle of wine to have with supper?
6. What did that road sigh say? Did you see it?
7. It’s such a mess in here. There are empty wine bottles everywhere.
8. The duties of Prime Minister include entertaining heads of the state.
9. The heel of my shoe has come off.
10. Can I borrow your hairbrush?
11. What happened at the end of the film?
12. Here is todays news.
13. Where is the nearest metro station?
14. It’s my parents wedding anniversary next week.
15. The companys success is due to its efficiency.
16. I’ve got a fortnight holiday next month.
17. The governments economic policy is confusing.
18. My children go to the local state school.
19. The annual rate of inflation is about 4 percent.
20. Are there any coffee cups in your bedroom? There are none in the kitchen. 21. Do you want a cup of coffee?
Народ, всем привет. Сделать практическую, очень.
Практическое занятие № 15 «Русская национальная кухня »
Стр. 119 –прочитать текст, заполнить пробелы, выбрав один из вариантов в тесте
Beetroot can be cooked and eaten warm with butter; or it can be pickled and then eaten cold; or peeled and shredded and then eaten 1)___________ a salad, many people believe its best served in Borsch.
Borsch is a delicious vegetable soup 2 ) _______can be eaten hot or cold. As well as beetroot, hot Borsch can also include beans, cabbage, carrots and potatoes, or meats like chicken or beef. Cold Borsch is usually a 3 )___________ soup, made from diced beetroot with either lemon juice or sugar to 4)____ to the flavour.
Borsch is a popular dish in many Eastern and Central European countries, such as Russia, Poland, Germany and the Ukraine. Each country has its own favourite was of preparing this food and 5)… has its own particular way of spelling its rate. Its Borschtsch in German, Barszch in Polish and Borsch in Russian and Ukrainian.
Whatever you call it, Borsch can be the perfect meal to warm you up 6)________ a cold winter day, or a delightful snack when the weathers warmer. Its eaten with friends and family at home or you can find it on the menus of 7)___________fine restaurants.
1 A For В as С such D like
2 A when В who С which D whose
3 A normal В ordinary С everyday D plain
4 A fill в give с wake D add
5 A each в every с all D both
7 A For Aplenty в At B many с In C lots D On D much
Стр 120 упр 1 – заполнить пробелы в предложении словами : eyesight, sprinkle, grilled, carbohydrates, concentration, recipe, raw, watermelon, rumbling, indigestion.:
1 There are high amounts of. __________potatoes and cereal.
2 Im really hungry - my tummys________________!
3 As you get older your. __________begins to fail.
4 Dont eat so fast youll get. ___________!
5 I have a delicious chocolate cake___________ !
6 My favourite berry is.__________Its really refreshing.
7_____________ vegetables are extremely good for you.
8 ___________chicken is healthier than fried.
9__________I often lack in the afternoon.
10 I like __________chocolate on top of my cappuccino.
Стр. 120 упр 5(a)- поставив нужный предлог, перевести предложения с фразеологическими глаголами : up, back, away, off,
1 Something in the fridge is giving. a horrible smell.
2 Im thinking of giving___________ fatty foods.
3 I give_________ Whats the answer?
4 Have you given___________ the book you borrowed from Zoe?
5 Im giving_________ my recipe books to John. He needs them more than I do.
Стр. 120 упр 5(в)- используя предлоги with, from, in, against, дополните предложения
1 I advise you.going on a crash diet.
2 Peter is recovering.the flu.
3 Jane seems to be able to cope.anything!
4 Crash dieting can result.health problems.
5 John has only just recovered.his illness.
1. В as
2. С which
3. D plain
4. D add
5. A each
6. D on
7. B many
1 There are high amounts of carbohydrates in potatoes and cereal.
2 Im really hungry - my tummys rumbling!
3 As you get older your eyesight begins to fail.
4 Dont eat so fast youll get indigestion!
5 I have a delicious chocolate cake recipe!
6 My favourite berry is watermelon. Its really refreshing.
7 Raw vegetables are extremely good for you.
8 Grilled chicken is healthier than fried.
9 I often lack concentration in the afternoon.
10 I like sprinkling chocolate on top of my cappuccino.
1 Something in the fridge is giving off a horrible smell. Что-то в холодильнике издает отвратительный запах.
2 Im thinking of giving up fatty foods. Я подумываю перестать есть жирную пищу.
3 I give up. Whats the answer? Я сдаюсь. Каков ответ?
4 Have you given back the book you borrowed from Zoe? Ты вернул книгу, которую одалживал у Зои?
5 Im giving away my recipe books to John. He needs them more than I do. Я отдаю свои книги рецептов Джону. Они ему нужнее, чем мне.
1 I advise you against going on a crash diet.
2 Peter is recovering from the flu.
3 Jane seems to be able to cope with anything!
4 Crash dieting can result in health problems.
5 John has only just recovered from his illness.
1.Computers are harmful because_____________
2.Computers are great because______________
1.Computers are harmful because many teenagers spend a lot of time sitting at the computers and spoiling their eyes. They spend much time chatting and living in virtual world. They have no time for real communication with their peers.2.Computers are great because using the Internet you get a huge base of data and knowledge, where you can find any thing you want from movies and music of interest to the vast number of books, newspapers and magazines. Today there are many different Internet - competitions for different subjects which give students the opportunity to participate even in international competitions.
Заполните пропуски, используя so, such или such a.
2. A: Are you going to Jon’s party tonight?
B: No, I have …………………………………… much work to do that I can’t go.
3. A: I really like that new shop in town.
B: So do I, but it sell …………………………………… expensive clothes that I never buy anything.
4. A: I don’t want to go out tonight.
B: Oh, but it’s ………………………………lovely evening that it would be a shame to stay at home.
5. A: I didn’t enjoy that film last night.
B: Neither did I. It was …………………………………… boring that I almost fell asleep
Дополните предложения, используя от 2 до 5 слов, включая выделенные слова.
2. We had a great time because the people at the hotel were very friendly.
such They were ………………………………… people at the hotel that we had a great time.
3. Jackie spent a lot of money last week, so she can’t pay the rent now.
much Jackie spent ………………………………… last week that she can’t pay the rent now.
4. Kate doesn’t pay much attention to the way she dresses. She looks untidy.
so Kate pays ………………………………… to the way she dresses that she looks untidy.
5. There was a lot of noise last night and I couldn’t sleep.
such There was ………………………………… last night that I couldn’t sleep.
6. The party wasn’t success because Jack invited very few people.
so Jack invited ………………………………… to the party that it wasn’t a success.
7. The cake was delicious. We ate it all.
such It was ………………………………… that we ate it all.
8. The instructions were confusing. I couldn’t understand them.
such They were ………………………………… I couldn’t understand them.
9. The weather was bad. We didn’t enjoy our holiday.
such It was ………………………………… we didn’t enjoy our holiday.
2. No, I have so much work to do that I can’t go.
3. So do I, but it sells such expensive clothes that I never buy anything.
4. Oh, but it’s such a lovely evening that it would be a shame to stay at home.
5. It was so boring that I almost fell asleep
2. They were such friendly people at the hotel that we had a great time.
3. Jackie spent so much money last week last week that she can’t pay the rent now.
4. Kate pays so little attention to the way she dresses that she looks untidy.
5. There was such a lot of noise last night that I couldn’t sleep.
6. Jack invited so few people to the party that it wasn’t a success.
7. It was such a deliciouscake that we ate it all.
8. They were such confusing instructions that I couldn’t understand them.
9. It was such a bad weather that we didn’t enjoy our holiday.
Task 1 2so 3such 4such a 5so Task 2 2such friendly 3so much 4so little attention 5such a lot of noise 6so few people 7such a delicious cake 8such confusing instructions 9 such bad weather
Дополните предложения используя время ПАСТ КОНТИНИОС и переведите их. when she saw him yesterday. when he heard the voice.when they opened the door.when is started raining. We wrote postcards while. He ran away while.
When she saw him yesterday, he was painting a fence.
Когда она увидела его вчера, он красил забор.
She was singing a lullaby when he heard the voice.
Она пела колыбельную, когда он услышал голос.
The children were playing when they opened the door.
Дети играли, когда они открыли дверь.
We were playing football when is started raining.
Мы играли в футбол, когда пошёл дождь.
We wrote postcards while mum was baking a cake.
Мы подписывали открытки, в то время как мама готовила торт.
He ran away while his little sister was trying to catch him.
Он убегал, в то время как его маленькая сестра пыталась догнать его.