- за правильный английский язык. MAKE 5 TYPES OF QUESTIONS TO...
- Поставьте вопросы к следующим предложениям, поменяв местами личное местоимение или существительное...
- Сделать предложения вопросительными: 1. She is writing a letter in...
- V. Сделайте следующие предложения вопросительными: 1. Students need to...
- 1. Переведите на русский язык: 1. My dads name is...
- Перевод УПРАЖНЕНИЕ 2 1) Вы должны брать эти...
- Сделайте следующие предложения вопросительными и отрицательными. Образец 1: They...
- Из утвердительных предложении сделайте вопросительные. Учитывайте то, что эти вопросы я...
за правильный английский язык.
MAKE 5 TYPES OF QUESTIONS TO THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE:
СДЕЛАТЬ К КАЖДОМУ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЮ ПО 5 ВОПРОСИТЕЛЬНЫХ.
1. My father was riding a bicycle yesterday
2.My sister will arrive tomorrow.
3. Den plays tennis very well
4. Nick studies English at the courses on Mondays
1. Who was riding a bicycle yesterday?
When was my father riding a bicycle?
What was my father riding yesterday?
What was my father doing yesterday?
Was my father riding a bicycle yesterday?
2. Who will arrive tomorrow?
When will my sister arrive?
What will my sister do tomorrow?
Will my sister arrive tomorrow?
Will my sister arrive today or tomorrow?
3. Who plays tennis very well?
What does Den do very well?
Does Den play tennis well?
What does Den play?
Does Den play soccer or tennis very well?
4. What does Nick study?
Who studies English at the courses on Mondays?
When does Nick study English?
Does Nick study English?
Does Nick study English at the courses on Mondays or on Thursdays?
Поставьте вопросы к следующим предложениям, поменяв местами личное местоимение или существительное и соответствующую форму глагола связки to be. Обратите внимание на восходящую интонацию вопросительных предложений. Ответьте на вопросы по образцу.
e.g. Не is a doctor. Is he a doctor?
Yes, he is* He is a doctor. No, he is not. He is not a doctor.
You are a manager. Are you a manager?
Yes, I am. I am a manager. No, I am not. I am not a manager.
1. He is a programmer. 2. They are engineers. 3. You are a lawyer. 4. She is a doctor. 5.1 am a journalist. 6. You are teachers. 7. They are managers. 8. She is nice. 9. He is old. 10. They are good. 11. H is a new computer.
1. He is a programmer. Is he a programmer?
Yes, he is. He is a programmer. No, he is not. He is not a programmer.
2. They are engineers. Are they engineers?
Yes, they are. They are engineers. No, they are not. They are not engineers.
3. You are a lawyer. Are you a lawer?
Yes, I am. I am a lawer. No, I am not. I am not a lawer.
4. She is a doctor. Is she a doctor?
Yes, she is. She is a doctor. No, she isnt. She is not a doctor.
5. I am a journalist. Am I a journalist?
Yes, I am. I am a journalist. No, I am not. I am not a journalist.
6. You are teachers. Are you teachers?
Yes, we are. We are teachers. No, we are not. We are not teachers.
7. They are managers. Are they managers?
Yes, they are. They are managers. No, they are not. They are not managers.
8. She is nice. Is she nice?
Yes, she is. She is nice. No, she is not. She is not nice.
9. He is old. is he old?
Yes, he is. He is old. No, he is not. He is not old.
10. They are good. Are they good?
Yes, they are. They are good. No, they are not. They are not good.
11. It is a new computer. Is it a new computer?
Yes, it is. It is a new computer. No, it is not. It is not a new computer.
Сделать предложения вопросительными:
1. She is writing a letter in the study.
2. He is walking to school now.
3 We are travelling to London with friends.
4. They are working in the garden at this moment.
5. John is coming home alone.
6. Our teacher is telling us a new story.
7. Pupils are listening to their teacher.
8. l am having breakfast now.
1. Is she writing a letter.
2. Is he walking.now?
3. Are we travelling.
4. Are they working.at the moment?
5. Is John coming.
6. Is our teacher.
7. Are pupils listening.
8. Am I having.
Господи, элементарное же задание
Там нужно одно слово просто вперед перенести.
В первом это-is
Просто эти слова в перед перенеси
V. Сделайте следующие предложения вопросительными:
1. Students need to acquire researchers’ skills. (Why?)
2. The lecture will be given in the lecture hall. (Where?)
3. He passed his exams with good results. (How?)
4. My friend wants to work in the bank after graduation. (Who?)
5. A large part of study time is devoted to fundamental subjects. (What?)
1.Why do students need to acquire researchs skill?
2.Where will be the lecture given?
3.How did he pass his exams?
4.Who wants to work in the bank after graduation?
5.What. part of study time is devoted to fundamental subjects?
1. Why students need to acqure researchers skills? 2. Where is the lecture will be given? 3. How he passed his exames? Или What result he passed his exames? 4. Who wants to work in the bank after graduation? 5. What part of study time is devoted to fundamental subjects?
1. Переведите на русский язык:
1. My dads name is Oleg.
2. I am Den. I am nine.
3. She is in the street. She is sad.
2. Вставьте глаголы am/is
1. This … Anna. She … five.
2. I … a good cook.
3. I … in the shop.
3. Сделайте предложения отрицательными:
1. He is ten.
2. I am happy.
3. This is an empty box.
4. Сделайте предложения вопросительными:
1. It is a very nice place.
2. This is a funny gnome.
3. She is with her cat.
1. Моего папу зовут Олег
2. Я Дэн. Мне 9 лет
2. Она на улице. Она сказала
He isnt ten
I am no happy
this isnt empty box
is it very a very nice place?
is this a funny gnome?
is she with her cat
1 моего отца зовут олег
2 я ден мне девять
3 она на улице ей грустно
1 is am
1 ne not is ten
21 am not happy
3 this is not empty box
1 it is a very nice place?
2 this is a funny gnome?
3 she is with her cat?
1) Вы должны брать эти порошки на голодный желудок.
2) Потеря крови может вызвать шок.
3) Можно войти, доктор?
4) Вы должны выполнять упражнения каждый день.
5) Студенты могут брать книги из библиотеки.
6) Можете ли вы делать инъекции?
7) Сестра должна дать ГРЕЛКУ лежачиМУ больнОМУ.
УПРАЖНЕНИЕ 3 СДЕЛАЙТЕ ДАННЫЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ВОПРОСИТЕЛЬНЫМИ.
1) A good dentist can extract teeth painlessly ( Who.).
2) The nurse must be very careful with bed patients
3) The infections diseases can pass through the mouth and nose (What.).
4) Some poisons can cause asphyxia ( What.).
1 You must (should) take these powders on an empty stomach.
2 Bleeding ( blood loss) can cause shock.
3 May I come in, doctor?
4 You must do the exercises every day.
5 Students can( may) borrow books from the library.
6 Can you do the injections?
7 The nurse must give a hot-water bag( bottle) to a bed-patient.
1 Who can extract teeth painlessly?
2 Must the nurse be very careful with bed patients?
3 What diseases can pass through the mouth and nose?
4 What can cause asphyxia?
Сделайте следующие предложения вопросительными и отрицательными.
Образец 1: They live in the North.
Do they live in the North?
They don’t live in the North.
1. They speak English in class. 2. I know the answer 3. My friends advise Jack to do the job at once. 4. The Smiths arrive in the evening. 5. We have breakfast at night. 6. I envy you. 7. Jack and Tom play soccer very well. 8. They live in the country. 9. We often see them at the theatre. 10. I understand you.
Образец 2: She comes home early.
Does she come home early?
She doesn’t come home early.
1. Phil lives round here. 2. Mary gets home at about eight. 3. She often phones me in the evening. 4. After hard work he likes to read science fiction. 5. She teaches them French. 6. John sets off very early. 7. Kitty understands everything. 8. The weather keeps fine. 9. He studies a lot of subjects. 10. Their dog barks all night long.
Образец 3: He is our friend.
Is he our friend?
He is not our friend.
1. We are your neighbours. 2. The story is strange. 3. You are an honest man. 4. Mary and Ann are great friends. 5. I am sorry for the lad. 6. All their children are in poor health. 7. That is the end of the story. 8. We are at home. 9. She is a beauty. 10. His parents are abroad now. 11. 1 am Martin’s wife.
Образец 4: I must do it now.
Must I do it now?
I must not do it now.
I. Mary must do the rooms in the morning. 2. His friends can play tennis very well. 3. Tom can tell you all about the matter. 4. I must get up at once. 5. I can come back very late. 6. We can do it right now. 7. This book can give you a full answer to your question. 8. The boy must be very careful.
1.Do they speak English in class?
They don t speak English in class
2.I don t know answer
Do Iknow answer?
3. My friends don t advise Jack to do the job at once.
Do my friends advise Jack to do the job at once?
4. The Smiths don t arrive in the evening.
Do the Smiths arrive in the evening?
5. We don t have breakfast at night
Do we have breakfast at night?
6. I dont envy you
Do I envy you?
7. Jack and Tom dont play soccer very well.
Do Jack and Tom play soccer very well?
8. They dont live in the country
Do they live in a country?
9. We dont often see them at the theatre
Do we often see them at the theatre?
. 10. I dont understand you.
Do I understand you?
Из утвердительных предложении сделайте вопросительные. Учитывайте то, что эти вопросы я буду использовать для теста.
1) The motherboard is the main circuit board on the computer.
2) There are two primary manufacturers of CPUs for personal computers: Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
3) The first modern-day mobile phone was invented in 1973
4) The most popular spreadsheet package is Microsoft Excel, which saves its files in the XLSX format.
5) ERP system is a software application utilizing a central database that is implemented throughout the entire organization.
6) With tools such as data warehousing and data mining at their disposal, businesses are learning how to use information to their advantage.
7) The goal of many information systems is to transform data into information in order to generate knowledge that can be used for decision making
8) Bluetooth has a range of approximately 300 feet and consumes very little power, making it an excellent choice for a variety of purposes.
9) Using SharePoint, employees can share a document and edit it together
10) Metcalfe’s Law states that the value of a telecommunications network is proportional to the square of the number of connected users of the system
11) Every device that communicates on the Internet is assigned a unique identifying number called an IP (Internet Protocol) address
12) A UPS is a device that provides battery backup to critical components of the system, allowing them to stay online longer and/or allowing the IT staff to shut them down using proper procedures in order to prevent the data loss that might occur from a power failure.
13) A VPN allows a user who is outside of a corporate network to take a detour around the firewall and access the internal network from the outside.
14) Creating a BYOD (“Bring Your Own Device”) policy allows employees to integrate themselves more fully into their job and can bring higher employee satisfaction and productivity.
15) Most e-mail and social media providers now have a two-factor authentication option.
16) The most common form of authentication today is the user ID and password.
1) What is the main circuit board on the computer?
2) How many primary manufacturers are there of CPUs for personal computers?
3) When was the first modern-day mobile phone invented?
4) What is the most popular spreadsheet package, which saves its files in the XLSX format?
5) Is ERP system a software application utilizing a central database that is implemented throughout the entire organization?
6) With what tools are businesses learning how to use information to their advantage?
7) What is the goal of many information systems?
8) Does Bluetooth have a range of approximately 300 feet and consume very little power, making it an excellent choice for a variety of purposes?
9) Who can share a document and edit it together using SharePoint?
10) What does Metcalfe’s Law state?
11) What is assigned a unique identifying number called an IP (Internet Protocol) address?
12) What is a UPS?
13) What does a VPN allow a user who is outside of a corporate network?
14) Does creating a BYOD (“Bring Your Own Device”) policy allow employees to integrate themselves more fully into their job?
15) Who has a two-factor authentication option now?
16) What is the most common form of authentication today?