- Перепишите предложения в пассивном залоге 1. An expert is restoring...
- 10 предложений в страдательном и пассивном залоге
- Переделать в пассивном залоге The teacher gives pupils a test
- В пассивном залоге по 5 примеров к present simple past...
- Соотнесите функции Participle I и Participle II (А - Г) с...
- III. Сделайте выделенные слова подлежащим в пассивном залоге. 1....
- Написать в пассивном залоге Last week, the Prime Minister visited...
- Можете грамотно в пассивном залоге перевести? Чтобы прям пассивный залог был....
- Найти и выписать сказуемые в пассивном залоге. Leaning Tower of...
- Переведите из активного залога в пассивный 1. He is translating...
The antique car is being restored by an expert
A lot of successful films have been directed by Steven Spielberg
Two men running out of the bank were seen by them
The professor will be met at the airport by a number of reporters
The President’s house wille be going to redecorated by a famous designer
Bath was founded in the first century AD by the Romans
Mary was woked up by a loud noise
Her work was made overtime
Sunflowers was painted by Van Gogh
Space is explored by astronauts
) The computer games are played by children every day. В компьютерные игры дети играют каждый день.
2) Tasty dinner is cooked by my mother every Sunday. Вкусный ужин готовится мамой каждое воскресенье.
3) The floor is washed in our flat on Fridays. Пол в нашей квартире моется по пятницам.
4) Nice snowmen are made by my little sister every winter. Красивые снеговики лепятся моей маленькой сестрой каждую зиму.
5) My room is cleaned by me on Thursdays. Моя комната прибирается мною по четвергам.
Когда употребляется страдательный залог?
Существует мнение, что следует избегать употребления страдательного залога особенно в письменной речи, чтобы не усложнять высказывание. Это действительно так: не нужно употреблять страдательный залог там, где можно употребить действительный. Когда стоит употреблять пассивный залог? Есть несколько случаев:
Лицо / предмет, совершающее действие, неизвестно.
Прости я не поняла что тебе надо Но в интернете посмотри
1.The house is made of bricks.
2.The exercises are checked by the teacher on Friday.
3.If the task is failed, the boss will be very angry.
4.My cakes are made from natural ingredients.
5.The orders are never executed in time.
1.The articles were written by Mary.
2.This work was not done.
3.Was the contract signed yesterday?
4.The window was broken with a ball.
5.The work was finished yesterday.
1.This article will not be read.
2.This work will be done on time.
3.He will delete all files.
4.The picture will be painted with a pencil.
5.Will my report be checked?
1. My relatives gave me the address of their old friend living (А) in England.
2. While decorating (Б) the house for Christmas my neighbours were singing (Participle I, часть глагольного сказуемого в Past Continuous) songs.
3. British traditions connected (В) with public holidays are very special.
4. When engaged (Г) by the Royal Family the architect was asked ( Participle II, часть глагольного сказуемого в пассивном залоге) to enlarge the park.
1. Мои родственники дали мне адрес своего старого друга, живущего в Англии.
2. Украшая дом на Рождество, мои соседи пели песни.
3. Британские традиции, связанные с праздничными днями, очень специфичные.
4. Нанятому королевской семьёй архитектору предложили создать парк.
1. Flowers are often presented by him to his wife.
2. Football shouldnt be play by the children in the street.
3. Pizza can be ordered by us in any sushi-bar.
4. I think the text shall be translated by me by ten o’clock.
5. Me was showed by the friend her new flat.
1 Flowers are often presented to his wife
2 Football should not be played in the street
3 Pizza can be ordered in any sushi-bar
4 The text will be translated by ten5 I was shown my friend’s new flat
Dawston was visited by the Prime Minister the week before. He was greeted and given a tour by the Mayor of the Town when arrived. The Prime Minister was introduced to some important businessmen and taken to lunch in a local restaurant by the Mayor of the town. In the afternoon, a meeting was held by the Mayor and the citizens of Dawston was addressed by the Prime Minister. He told that his visit had been enjoyed by him very much
Dawston was visited by the Prime Minister last week.When he arrived he was greeted and given him a tour by the Mayor of the town.The Prime Minister was introduced by the Mayor to some important businessmen and was taken to lunch in a local restaurant.The meeting was held by the Mayor in the afternoon and the citizens of Dawston were addressed by the Prime Minister.He told that the visit had been enjoyed by him very much.
1. The question is whether mechanical or physical separation methods have to be applied. 2. The classification of solids is known to be great importance in food industry. 3. The operation of mixing which may be used for a purpose or as an auxiliary operationhave been considered. 4. To choose the equipment for a certain purpose all properties of the material to be processed are to be considered. 5. This mixer is provided with vertical as well as horizontal material displacement. 6. In some cases the purpose of mixing is to obtain a good contact between the materials to be mixed.
1. Вопрос заключается в том, должны ли применяться механические или физические методы разделения. 2. Мы знаем, что классификация твердых веществ имеет большое значение в пищевой промышленности. 3. Была рассмотрена операция смешивания, которая может использоваться для какой-либо цели или в качестве вспомогательной операции. 4. Чтобы выбрать оборудование для определенной цели, необходимо учитывать все свойства обрабатываемого материала. 5. Этот смеситель снабжён вертикальным и горизонтальным перемещением обрабатываемого материала. 6. В некоторых случаях целью смешивания является получение хорошего контакта между смешиваемыми материалами.
Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy was constructed as the bell tower for the citys cathedral. However, at that time the architects werent experienced. So, it was built on soft ground and as soon as it had been built, it slowly began to lean.
Over the years, many attempts were made to stop the tower from leaning. Once, people removed stones from the bottom in order to put strong metal rods in, but the stones that were being removed were part of the foundations so the tower leaned even more! Since then it has been reinforced to correct this. Today, the tower can still be seen leaning to one side. It is covered in marble and it is very beautiful. Unfortunately, however, it was closed to the public in 1990 after it was revealed that a single busload of tourists at the top could make it fall over completely! All the same, it will be visited by tourists for many years to come.
1) Text is translated for English into Russian now by him.
2) Sоng is sаng by the guests.
3) A student was asked, when we came by them.
4) The room was cleaning every day by her.
5) This work will have done by the next week by me.
6) A cup of tea was offered to me by him.
7) Australia was discovered in 1770 by James Cook.
8) Coca-cola is drunk by people all over the world.
9) The story is read to me by her.
10) I was invited to the party by my friend.