- Перестройте данные предложения из активного залога в пассивный: 1....
- Напишите 6 предложений про любой памятник в РФ на английском языке...
- Перепишите следующие предложения в пассивном залоге (Английский) 1) Mark opened...
- 4. Выпишите предложения в пассивном залоге. Arkhangelsk Arkhangelsk...
- Написать 4 утвердительных, 4 вопросительных и 4 отрицательных предложений в пассивном...
- Нужна маленькая история из книги или фильма на любую тему в...
- Как сделать эти предложения в пассивном залоге? 1. Banks provide...
- Упражнение 11. Определите, какое из предложений находится в активном, а какое...
1. The children can read books.
2. Susan has to learn geography.
3. The bones should be brought by the dog.
4. The window must be opened by Tom.
5. How can that problem bwe solved by us?
6. A lot of questions must be answered by the pupils.
7. The police should at once be called by us after the accident.
8. The poor shouldnt be made fun of.
9. A good job should be done by the policeman.
10. A lot of money can not spent by poor people.
I would like to tell you a little bit about the famous statue of Pushkin in the center of Moscow. It is one of my favourite sculptures in the city, as it‘s dedicated to the brilliant Russian poet and writer – Alexander Sergeevich Pushkin. It was set up at Pushkinskaya Square on June 6th, 1880 to commemorate the writer’s birthday. In 1950 it was moved to the opposite side of the square, where it rests until present days. The monument is made of bronze and is about 11 meters tall. The poet is wearing a frock and a long coat over it. He is captured in thoughtful mood. It seems that he is working on another large composition. There are four cast-iron lanterns in the corners of the monument. The base is decorated with lines from his poem, called “Monument”. The surrounding square is also charming. It’s like a small oasis in the middle of busy Moscow. Right in front of the statue there is a beautiful fountain and a number of flowerbeds. I like visiting this place, especially in summer. The breeze from the fountain cools down the air and it feels good to sit on one of the little benches in vicinity. It helps me to relax and forget about the time. Я хотел бы рассказать вам немного о знаменитой статуе Пушкина в центре Москвы. Это одна из моих любимых скульптур в городе, так как она посвящена гениальному русскому поэту и писателю – Александру Сергеевичу Пушкину. Она была возведена на Пушкинской площади 6 июня 1880 года в честь дня рождения писателя. В 1950 году ее переместили на противоположную сторону площади, где она стоит и по сей день. Памятник выполнен из бронзы и составляет около 11 метров в высоту. Поэт одет в сюртук, поверх которого длинный плащ. Он запечатлен в раздумье. Кажется, что он работает над своим очередным крупным произведением. По углам от памятника расположены четыре чугунных фонаря. Основание украшено строкой из его стихотворения под названием «Памятник». Окрестная площадь не менее очаровательна. Это как маленький оазис посередине оживленной Москвы. Прямо перед статуей расположился красивый фонтан и многочисленные клумбы. Мне нравится бывать здесь, особенно летом. Легкий бриз от фонтана охлаждает воздух и хочется присесть на одну из маленьких скамеек поблизости. Это помогает мне расслабиться и забыть о времени.
1) The door was opened by Mark.
2) Some photos will be taken by Mary if the weather is fine
3) The policeman was asked for directions by Mary.
4) Computers are used by many children nowadays
5) Lots of questions are being asked by the police in the neighborhood.
6) A difficult test is being given by the teacher.
7) His homework hasnt been done by Peter.
8) The children are taken to the party by mother.
9) A swimming pool was built by people last year.
10) The telephone was invented by Bell in 1876
11) The new Town Hall was inaugurated by the Prime Minister.
12) The visitors will be taken by someone to the airport.
1.If you want to have a better look of Arkhangelsk you need to start sightseeing from Pur-Navolok, the place, where in 1584 the city was founded by the order of Russian Tzar Ivan the Terrible
2.This place is called the gates to the Arctic.
3.It is situated on the banks of the Northern Dvina
4.The original name of the town was "Novye Kholmogory" and its present name dates back to 1613 and it is connected with the name of the Archangel Michael Monastery, which stood on the place, where Drama Theatre is now situated
5.The center of the city is the Lenin Square, where the main administrative buildings, museums and shops are situated
6.Peter the First is depicted in the uniform of a Preobrajenstij Regiment officer
7.In the 17-th century it was the largest building of its kind, but today we can see only small part of this magnificent and outstanding building, which is now used as an exhibition hall
This house was built in 1884.
This house wasnt built in 1884
Was this house built in 1884?
"War and Peace" was written by Leo Tolstoy in 1896.
"War and Peace" wasnt written by Leo Tolstoy in 1896.
Was "War and Peace" written by Leo Tolstoy in 1896?
The lesson was explained by the teacher.
The lesson wasnt explained by the teacher.
Was the lesson explained by the teacher?
The TV was invented by Russian scientist.
The TV wasnt invented by Russian scientist.
Was the TV invented by Russian scientist?
Story from the movie called "Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children"
For years, Jake has been told stories by his grandfather about his childhood battling monsters and spending World War II living at "Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children" at Cairnholm, Wales. The homes children and their headmistress, Miss Alma Peregrine, possess paranormal abilities and are known as "Peculiars". One day Jake is being called urgently by his grandfather and goes to Abes house only to find him dying with his eyes removed. Jake is told to go to the loop of September 3, 1943 and that the bird would tell him everything. As Jake is being joined by his drugstore supervisor Shelly with her gun, he sees a monster from Abes stories in the bushes that quickly disappears.
Following advice from his psychiatrist, Dr. Golan and by a letter from Miss Peregrine to Abe, Jake travels to Cairnholm being accompanied by his father Frank to investigate the childrens home, learning that it was destroyed during a Luftwaffe raid. Upon entering the house, Jake is surprisingly welcomed by some of the children from Abes stories. He is taken through a portal in a cave by children and he emerges in the year 1943 when the house was not yet destroyed. He is being greted by Miss Peregrine and explained that she belonged to a class of female Peculiars named "Ymbrynes", who could transform into birds (in Miss Peregrines case, a peregrine falcon) and manipulate time. To avoid persecution for being Peculiars, she and her children were hidden from the outside world in a time loop that was created by her, accessible only to Peculiars and set to September 3, 1943. They are being allowed by this time loop to live the same day repeatedly and avoid aging as long as they stay inside of it.
Jake is introduced to the rest of the children, including aerokinetic Emma Bloom, to whom he is attracted (like Abe was). Jake is being told that he himself was a Peculiar and, like his grandfather, had the ability to see the invisible monsters from Abes stories, which are called "Hollowgasts" (or "Hollows"). He is being told how Ymbryne was killed by them. The disfigured Peculiar scientists were turned into these monsters when the experiment was failed by them to become immortal by harvesting powers of Ymbryne. These monsters are led by shapeshifter Mr. Barron, they Peculiars (mostly children) are being hunted by them to consume their eyeballs. They are allowed by these obtained eyeballs to become "Wights" with regained visible human form, but with milky-white eyes.
1 New services for consumers are provided by banks.
2 Models to study actual relations in an economy are used by economists.
3 The growth of unemployment was predicted by the economists.
4 Individuals are considered as suppliers of labour and capital by us.
5 High employment was achieved by the government.
6 Correct methods and models were chosen by the economist for his analysis.
7 Many workers are employed by them in the service sector.
8 Mining industry was developed in the 19th century in Great Britain, but many mines were closed down by them in the 20th century.
9 The book was written by him in 1968.
10 These principles in the analysis of the economic situation were followed by them.
1. The lock was broken sometime after four o’clock(Past Simple Passive)
Someone broke the lock after 4 oclock.
2. Joseph Priestley discovered oxygen in 1774. (Past Simple Active)
Oxygen was discovered by Joseph Priestley in 1774.
3. The postal clerk sent the unsigned letter before I could retrieve it from the mailroom. ( Past Simple Active)
The unsigned letter was sent by the postal clerk before it could be retrieved by me from the mailroom.
4. Public speaking is taught by Professor Higgins. (Present Simple Passive)
Professor Higgins teaches public speaking.
5. Volunteer work was done by the students for extra credit in sociology.(Past Simple Passive)
The students did volunteer work for extra credit in sociology.
6. The students did volunteer work for extra credit in statistics.( Past Simple Active)
Volunteer work was done by the students for extra credit in statistics.