- These are the notes Ann made after her talk with Susie....
- Найдите в каждом пункте одну грамматическую ошибку и исправьте её...
- Find the mistake and correct it. a) right b) wrong...
- MY FAMILY Correct the spelling. Our family is small....
- Найдите и исправьте ошибки. 1. Where did you yesterday?...
- Read the sentence. Find a mistake in every sentence and it....
- Correct the mistakes. If there is no mistakes put “Correct”....
- Fill in the correct possessive pronouns. 1. This book belongs to...
Это записи, сделанные Энн после разговора с Сьюзи. Энн была внимательна? Она все правильно запомнила? Прочитайте заметки Энн и при необходимости исправьте их.
Уэльс-Индустриальная страна. Никаких больших городов, ожидайте Кардифф, его столицу. Вам понадобится паспорт для поездки из Англии в Уэльс. Валлийцы говорят на двух языках (английском и Валлийском), особенно на юге. Английский язык преподается в школах, Валлийский-нет, хотя два языка очень похожи. Англичане легко понимают Валлийский Язык. Кардифф-сельскохозяйственный город. Пейзажи в Уэльсе живописные и дикие, особенно на юге.
How are you? They are fine, thanks.
M. Jackson sang many hits.
These things belongs to me.
We will be back at half past three.
Do you have an elder brother or sister?
These products must be kept in cool place.
He works hard.
Switch off the light!
What do you do? I am a manager.
Who plays a musical instrument in your group?
We are starting a new project. The project has all chances for success.
This question was discussed at the yesterday s conference.
She lives in a small village.
My dads car is black.
I want you to know all the facts.
Who is in this photo?
When I came in my mum was cooking dinner.
If you find his address tell me.
I feel strong pain the left side.
Do you have to work in summer?
This composition was sung by Madonna.
Can you speak Italian?
Need I to come if he is away at this time?
Find the mistake and correct it. a) right b) wrong
1) wrong - What would you do if you lived here all the time, as we do?
2) wrong - If he hadnt come by 6 oclock, he wouldnt have come at all.
4) wrong I could understand your friend from Italy if he spoke more slowly.
5) wrong If my cat were sick, I would take it to the vet.
6) wrong I wish you gave me this book for a while.
7) wrong What would the kitchen look like if we painted it green?
8) wrong Even if he did say so, we couldnt be sure that he was telling the truth
Our family is small. We are three in the family: my mather, my father and me. My Dad’s name is Igor Nikolaevitch. He is forty-too years old. My father a teacher. He is very lkever. His favorite sport is shess. My Mums name is Irina Vladimirovna. Her is rhirty-eigt years old. She is secretary. His hobby is cooking. I hasm’t got any brathers or sisters but I got a pet. It is a kat colled Fatty. Fatty is my good frend. I love my perents, my pet and we are a happy family. I’ve a granmother, an unlke, aunt and too kousins. The lousin’s names are Dima and Oleg. They are in the fifth form and the boys is good at math. Their favorite sport is footboll. And we like to play footbool together.
1. WHAT did you yesterday?
2. My brother DOESEN’T watch horror films
3. When i saw him, he was playing footbal
4. She HAS just wrote an email to her friend
5. Совсем не понятно, что пытались сказать, так что не могу это исправить
1. Where were you yesterday?
2. My brother doesn’t watch horror films.
3. When I saw him he was playing football.
4. She has just written an email to her friend.
5. Have they ever been to this museum?
1. The harder we tried, the moкre difficult it became.
2. Are you earning less money than you used to?
3. House prices are rising quicker and quicker.
4. We don’t seem to spend much time at our villa.
5. I enjoy watching science fiction films with my friends.
6. Why does he keep forgetting to do the shopping?
7. He said that they were waiting at the train station and they would be leaving soon.
8. He asked me if I would come to the party.
9. If I had enough money, I would buy a new computer.
10. I wish I could play the piano.
If there are no mistakes
1. He is younger than me.
2. harder (NOT more hard)
4. Is England a part of the UK?
6. the happiest
7. a/the piano
10. Do you like milk?
11. Can you play football?
12. Smiths live here.
13. Do you speak Chinese?
1. This book belongs to me. This is __my____book.
2. The man put__his____ hand into pocket.
3. The cat ate__its____ food.
4. She took out___her___ purse and gave it to me.
5. My husband never wears___his / my___ glasses.
6. This is their car. That other car is__their____ too.
7. May I introduce to you one of__my____ colleagues?
8. There were a lot of people coming back from __their____work.
9. Every season is beautiful in ___its___own way.
10. They would like a house of___their___ own.
11. I’ll try__my____ best, I promise.
12. Each country has___its___ own customs.
13. He cut__his____ finger this evening.
14. Lend me___your___ pen, I’ve lost __mine____.
15. They’re going to London with some students of __theirs____.
16. This is not my pencil, __mine____is red.
17. I haven’t got a pen. Can you give me __yours____?
18. Take off__your____ coat, please.
19. I saw them. This is___their___ car.
20. Ann is married.___Her___ husband works in a bank.